Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

CelticRose's bio

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
CelticRose

Unread post Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Glad it has helped Shell, thanks for the feedback- have a fab weekend!

cassie123

Unread post Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Thanks for the reading. Some very timely and relevant information, in tune with my current situation, and insight into challenges ahead. x

CelticRose

Unread post Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Happy that it has helped you!

Isato

Unread post Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Hey Celtic, it's Isato! Not sure if you remember me from the chat rooms a few weekends ago, we were talking all UK stuff and cats

I know this might be too much of an ask, but I wondered whether you could give me a reading?

I have a few things happening in my life at the minute and need some other insight into this as I'm not sure what is to come and what I should do

Thank you very much :)

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:11 pm

Hug going out to Isato. Sure, I'd be happy to, although might not be able to do so this evening as I'm out dancing as tonight is country and music club which is a regular once a month thing happening in my life. But will catch you sometime during the week maybe on Thursday evening- if you are around, or can reply to this post at some point if you would prefer a forum tune in read request. Either way, happy to help where I can help on that one.

Isato

Unread post Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Yay thank you for the hug :) That is a-okay with me, Thursday sounds good :)

I'll see you round :P

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information