Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Would appreciate a reading please

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Crystal7

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Really as the title says. I would be very greatful,I appreciate your time. Ty

Serenity_granted

Unread post Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:33 am

You have felt trapped or caged in the past. this may have been due to bad choices that you made or bad influences around you. you may have been trapped by materialism, jealously, i don't know specific.....i think i lean towards relationship trapped though. You saw an opportunity to get out of this "cage", took it, and are free.

Now i see new beginning. I feel this is on a spiritual level. you may have been stuck on "religion" but are in the process of opening that idea to spirituality rather than religion. You are blessed with an easy connection to the other side, and i think you are becoming acquainted with your spirit guide. I also feel like you may doubt some of what you feel, "Am i making this shit up?" (I totally do that too by the way). you are connecting with your spirit guide, which is important for your future. you need to stay focused on your passions to meet your goals. Your guide can help. Ask your guide to communicate in dreams so that you can learn to pick up the subtle signs throughout the day.

Please let me know if this resonates with you or not. i love knowing if i am at least close with what i get. I wish the best for you
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information