Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello. Can I get A Reading?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
momof41791

Unread post Mon May 15, 2017 5:43 pm

I have questions in regards to my love life, and finding out when a new person will walk into mine and my kids life.
If you have anything else you would like to add to the reading in regards to any other aspects of my life that is welcome too.
Please Help. I really would like answers, and to hear what you have to say. I hope to hear something soon. Thanks,

My name Is Precious.
I am 25.
I have four kids.
I am a scorpio.
Attachments
18058214_394766214256225_3698329681365338924_n.jpg

mommakinney

Unread post Tue May 16, 2017 3:42 pm

At first I saw you around the house with your children, this is their time. This is the time for you to focus on them. There is something with your second to the youngest that needs your attention. Nothing life threatening. As for a new person coming into your life, There will be a few between now and the next 2 years. Your with the wrong people, none of the men you meet will do. I see you in a coffee shop or small café when you meet the one who you will marry. Make this man wait, Don't rush anything.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information