Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello, I would like to request a reading.

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
SeekingReading

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 10:56 pm

Hello, I don't want to bother anyone or pester them for a reading, but I was hoping I could get in touch with someone willing to do a 1 on 1 reading with me. I would really appreciate any time you have to waste on me and it would bring me great peace of mind regardless of the information. I don't mind working with someone who isn't very experienced or has a lot of experience, I'm wide open and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Just send me a private message if you wouldn't mind, I will respond to it as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you. :)

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Sorry I haven't managed to respond as of yet, life catches up with me from time to time. Keeps me busy. Hopefully someone here will be able to answer your request, though :) If you don't get a reply in here, maybe come into chat. :)

SeekingReading

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:49 pm

I think you're going to have to be more specific than that, Daniel. How do you know you're "cursed", and what is this Glass Wall Cylinder cult?

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:54 am

Hi Seeking reading.. i'm happy to help. Let me know, maybe Pm :)

Have a fab day.
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

SeekingReading

Unread post Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Thank you so much, I've sent a PM. :)

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 pm

HI SeekingReading

now I can see a beautiful hue of pink light which vibration murmurs you have been dealing with heart related issues & burdens as of late, carrying a bit too much weight on your shoulders, what you are carrying also is making you question yourself and your own inner abilities to connect to your path, you just gotta take things steady and go with the flow a little bit more, as well. being shown that energies may feel completely stagnant around you and you may feel disconnected from time to time in your distant past much more recently like you are standing at a crossroads or t-junction and there is a decision to be made in regards to this. you have a lovely white aura energy which is your first layer of energy that i'm seeing i'm also picking up some colours of yellowy golden energy within as a second layer of energy being shown - there is a situation around you that involved distrust and you are being asked to think positively on this because what you are waiting for will come into fruition when the timing is right. also being given the word of KARMA, though not yours, but there is someone around you a male who has done you harm in your past/maybe recent present and its his karma that is catching up with him, i feel this is someone you were close to on a friendship level that did at one point border onto intimate relationship, but while you don't want to wish him anything and I do sense that old feelings over this have now been laid to rest, the karma is catching up with him gradually and should be with him in the month of June, as it happens, there is an angel guardian, feel along the lines of sandalphon and gabriel also helping with this and sending out positive but calming healing energy to you so as to ensure you are safe and protected from any repercussions that may come with this on hearing about this situation that has come in close to home for your liking. I'm also given the initial of C in relation to this, and the message that C is making a big recovery in a good way, he is healing with the aid of Spirit.

I also sense throat chakra may need extra clearing and work with, in the sense that you have lost your voice a little bit over this and are working within yourself to find your voice again doing some soul searching and finding the true you, your own self-sense of worth and boosting your self-confidence and self-esteem. there is the feelings of confusion and doubt over an event taking place in your life as if to say you aren't sure if its for you, the message here from the universe is that it is for you so go for it and be happy. be at peace knowing that you have done all you can for this man, good times are very much upon you, picking up the sense of a move to a new place and inklings of a new chapter and new beginning. also get the impression of spellwork, and an interest in the magickal path more so than the mystical. you use what works for you on that one, so if you feel drawn to the pentagram or symbol of; know that you can tailor it to meet your protective needs as well as finding the way that works for you.

SeekingReading, hope that was helpful for you. Peace and blessings, tuning out now and ending link. CR

SeekingReading

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello and thank you for the reading. :) I have a few questions as I'm not sure if this related to me a lot, or a little. When you say heart related issues, what do you mean by that? I'm not sure I know of anyone with a C name, especially one who is recovering from anything. I've had no intimate feelings with a man though I did lose a friend who was extremely toxic. We were close for 10 years but enough was enough and I saw that he was a bad person. I have no doubt that he's living his own karma but it doesn't make me happy or upset to hear or know that at all. It might sound harsh but I couldn't care less what happens and I don't care to ever speak with him again or hear about him again. I have no emotions towards him positive or negative anymore. So I feel like some of this could relate but some of it I'm just not sure. I'm just trying to look for the answers in what you said, thank you very much for taking the time to read me. :)

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Ok no worries, keep it with you though - what does makes sense and leave the rest in the presence of this link if it doesn't ring true ;) I think in this case it does link in with the friend that you've lost the friendship from . But yeah, no worries on that one. Fine tuning my antennae i think here too :) Heart related issues can mean burdens or worries/feelings and things that you have been thinking of which you hold close to your heart.

SeekingReading

Unread post Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Okay great, thank you! :)

ashalli24

Unread post Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:21 pm

I'm also interested in a reading. I am a skeptic but I've always been curious. Thanks so much!!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information