Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Interesting Situation

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
RobHDx

Unread post Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello,
i have known a girl/woman about 3 years ago, but we lost contact and the only thing i know about her is her full name, where she lived and where she worked. After seeing my sister moving to the city where the girl used to live, i remembered that the company where she used to work "Lackparadies" is near here. So i wrote a letter were i was writing to meet her again and gave them to the company hoping they will send it to her. Her name is Gül Ercan. After 1 or 2 weeks i telephoned with the company and asked if they sent the letter to Gül Ercan, where she used to work there.
I have to tell you that she often told me about the company and also sent me pics from there. Now they tell me that never a person called Gül Ercan worked there. Now im wondering who was lying to me? Maybe Gül Ercan lied about her name or the owner of the company lied. Can someone give a read here to clear this situation?!

RobHDx

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Is that something that cant be read because of permission of this people? I forgot that.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi

Yup sorry Rob...don't take it personally but it's not within ethics to locate people without their permission, I mean that well ... we never know what or how the info will be used in any case so most psychics will steer away from third party readings. Not sure who was lying to you but she was within her rights to tell them to pass that on, but again I really don't know and can't say

I hope you find some answers soon. Surely there must be another way...did you have any mutual friends? friend or people who might be able to get in touch with her, and ask her if she's happy for her number to be passed on or something ?
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

RobHDx

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi samanthaj.. She introduced me to one of her friends, but i dont have her number or couldnt find her on facebook too.
So i dont know anybody else who could have her number to ask. We were 2 years in contact and she isnt in anywhere in social networks.. But its not that i strictly wanted to find her. Its very mysterious why her company said that she never worked there and that got my attention for a read. But as you said its not within the ethics and i understand that.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:01 pm

RobHDx wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:46 pm
Hi samanthaj.. She introduced me to one of her friends, but i dont have her number or couldnt find her on facebook too.
So i dont know anybody else who could have her number to ask. We were 2 years in contact and she isnt in anywhere in social networks.. But its not that i strictly wanted to find her. Its very mysterious why her company said that she never worked there and that got my attention for a read. But as you said its not within the ethics and i understand that.

Glad you understand Rob :)
I wonder if maybe she worked for that company, just not in -that- building, something minor like that maybe, a misunderstanding? you could've spoken to a new employee who maybe didn't know her.. or maybe she requested that nobody gives out information.. I guess we'll never know for sure. All I can advise is to keep looking. I've lost touch with a friend too after she moved and changed her number, and there's no way for me to find out her new address. As far as i'm aware the only time anyone can tell you is if you're concerned for that persons welfare and if you're reporting them missing but even then, they may just reassure you they will look for the person but never update you on smaller details (unless you're a relative) or spouse of that person .. again, it's a tricky one

Have you searched online phone directories? is she known or does she use another surname? again that can happen. Some people keep social media names shortened.. so example.. middle names and surnames taken out (etc)

Either way I wish you luck .. I think there must be a way someday, if it's meant to be a lasting friendship you will definitely cross paths again someday
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information