Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Readers Agreement, Rules & Guidelines

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
bluejade

Unread post Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:41 am

My 25 posts are in the old forums :)

SilverG

Unread post Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello,
This is Silver. It has been a long time since I have been active however I do meet these requirements and wish to practice. I believe you asked for me to post a bit about myself so here it goes. I prefer to be called Silver. I am a 21 year old female who has realized my abilities last winter. I am able to read through mental photos i receive that represent someones memories and i can feel the emotions within those memories. I am also able to know someones current state. I have experience with remote viewing/astral projection when viewing others. What I wish to gain from reading others is to build interpersonal relationships and help them with their own emotions by making them realize that others truly can share empathy for one another.

Honeyb24

Unread post Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:36 pm

I need help to find my forever career. I don’t want to make a mistake and choose wrong. Can you please guide me to the right path? Thank you SilverG

ladybug00000000000

Unread post Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:38 am

I agree to all above :thumbsup:

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information