Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

New member medium almost to tequired number of posts to do photo medium readings.

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Cheridb

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 pm

I'm 49 and have been gifted since I was a child. I lived thru a lot of abuse as a child. I have 3 boys though I lost my son Casey 19, and nephew Keegan 17, 2y 10 m 16 days ago. I'm unable to reach them it's very weird. I guess even though I bring other grieving moms peace, it's not that easy when it's your own! But my allotted number of posts will be done very soon and I look forward to sharing my gift with you all! I'd like to conquer my fear of this chat thing but no one is ever on!!
Love and Light

Jackrab

Unread post Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi cheridb awe so sorry for your loss there's so brilliant readers on here I'm sure someone will help I had a miscarriage a bit different but still was really hard sending hugs love and peace

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information