Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can anyone do a reading??

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Aallenbaugh

Unread post Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:24 am

I have just been in a very hard situation we will find out the outcome tomorrow.Just want to get more insight into what the future holds for myself and family if anyone is avalible. I am in desperate need of help. Thanks again

The Captain

Unread post Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:42 am

What is the problem?

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:07 am

Is it a baby?

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:15 am

Is it an issue within the court system?

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:17 am

I see a possitive outcome for your family after a period of struggle and choices that will have to be made,you will have to make a series of choices you already know what you have to do, and after this struggle you will enter a period of calm.

Meeeeow

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:26 am

Everything will be ALRIGHT for you,you will enter a very happy time once this is over,you will heal you will be restored and revived and love will flow freely to you and threw you, you and yours will be alright and joy is coming your way in the morning, the light will hit you and it will be a new day of peace and joy

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information