Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please help

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Enzedxxx

Unread post Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:27 am

Hi I’m in a really terrible place right now. My marriage and everything has fallen apart with no explanations. One day she loves me then she’s gone. There are two little boys 4 and 5 who are really finding it hard. Could someone please help me

TraineePsychicDarryl

Unread post Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:58 am

I cant promise a quick response time as your question isn''t sharp and concise. my 2 cents are shes feeling threatenend by something. talk soon ok chick xxx thinking of you in my prayers and by the way you have a very powerful guardian angel just the one standing in the centre of your family it looks like jesus to be honest. this means to hold onto him and to remain faithful in life to god almighty. talk soon x

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information