Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I would like a psychic reading, please and thankyou

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Schultzy2232

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello I'm reaching out to see if anyone would be able to do a psychic reading on me to help me discover the "gift" that is within me. the reason I believe something special might be there is because of an incidence I had while actually going to a psychic in person along with a friend about a year ago. Surprisingly though, the lady wasn't having much interest in my friend but rather in me. She told me I had a gift although she didn't quite say what it was, she was just very concerned with the idea that something special is within me. I would like to know if someone else out there feels that way as well when reading this story and if I can have some input. If anyone has more questions feel free to just message back and I'll go into further detail. Please and thankyou:)

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information