Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Twin Flame Reading?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
GreenMetroid

Unread post Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 pm

I'm curious to if I can receive a reading for my twin flame. I feel I am ready to meet her, and I have found someone that I really like, and I can't tell if it's someone important to me or not.

My name is Brandon W, I'm 23 and my birthdate is 9/24/1993.

I'd like a reading on a couple of people. There's a girl I used to love unconditionally I haven't spoken to physically in almost 2 years; her name was Kristen. She was a musical songbird, and always had a clever upbeat attitude toward life, and was very spiritual. I feel I've learned the necessary lesson from her, but I'd love to know more about why she was in my life, and if there's anything more I need to know about our meeting. We knew each other for almost 2 years, and I have gone without speaking to her for almost 2 years. I cherish the lesson she taught me, but I feel there was more to our meeting or something.

Then there's this new girl I met. Her name is Aly. She is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever laid eyes on. I went with a friend of mine to see her perform at Summerfest, and she was absolutely brilliant. After the performance, she entered the small audience floor to socialize with family and friends and gave her friends hugs. I went for a shake of the hand, and to tell her that she was fantastic up there, and I was the first "stranger" that she hugged. She hugged me before she even spoke to my friend that brought me to see her. She used to be childhood friends with my buddy until they had to split about 10 years ago. I wasn't expecting a hug but she pulled me in, I felt it appropriate to tell her "I thought she was beautiful up there". There were 4 of us just hanging around at Summerfest, Me, Aly, My buddy, and her bestie. The way she spoke about herself, and the kind of person she was, it kinda resonated with me in such a unique way. We even had a unique connection where she practiced a lot in my hometown, even though I had never seen her before. She said she'd never met someone from there outside of town before, for it's a small village. She also told me the town I live in now is where her dad lives, and spent a time living here too. Before we left for the day, she'd given me one more hug, and I told her "It was great meeting you".

I hate to jump to conclusions and say she's the real deal, but I almost never meet people like that. It seemed like a rare and unique meeting. My buddy wants to pursue her, but I don't think she's right for him. But I'm not bout to swoop in on someone he likes... or maybe I should? Or maybe she didn't think I was anyone interesting. It sure seemed like she took a little bit of a liking to me. As far as I know, I didn't say anything wrong, and I don't believe I left anything unsaid.

If it's likely just a lost cause, I'd like a reading on what more I need to do to meet my twin, or find out when I can meet my twin. I'm in love and whole with myself, and feel I've developed myself into the person I'm supposed to be. I'm ready for love, and I'm.. Longing for the one. I've often wondered if she's even out there, or if she's inside of me. Perhaps I'm double-souled, and the reason I love myself so much is because we never split on incarnation, but I'm not even sure if that's possible.

I'm not sure, all I know is.. I feel like I'm ready for what's next.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information