Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please can someone give me some guidance.

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
LostSoul67

Unread post Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:03 am

I am feeling so lost and confused. I have been with this girl for almost two years now. We have went through a lot together, even battled drug addiction. 6 months ago we both went to get clean. I have stayed clean except for 2 slip ups in the entire last 6 months. I saw her for the first time since getting clean last weekend, and she is back using again really heavily. It ignited feelings and she said she wanted to get close again and get back together. But she is being very shady and will disappear for hours of not a day or more at times, every time having some lame excuse. I've told her numerous times, if she wants to do her own thing and is not continue this then tell me and that will be the end of it. But she says no that she does want us and she loves me and makes it sound so crazy that I would even think that she isn't into us anymore. She is my best friend in the world and I feel so close to her bc of all we have been through. Almost like I am responsible for her well being. If you love someone, then there why ignore them or vanish for long periods of time? She isn't getting any money or any type of material or monetary gains from me. So what should I do? Stay and try and help her get back to herself and off the drugs, or walk away? Bc I can't take getting my heart broken again. Someone please tell me what you see for mine and our future...please
"I was terrified of the dark
So the darkness I became
I was scared of my own demons
So I learned them all by name
I was fearful of the monsters
So I became a monster too
I was frightened by the ghosts
Until I realized....it was you"

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information