Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

OH NO!!!!!! What is going on!?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
mlizbid

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:52 pm

:ashamed2: :scared:
Hello!!!

Can anyone get anything on when I will get pregnant, What gender it will be and
how many total children will I have? Will I ever have twins?

:help: Image
Attachments
18485387_1831398757179297_7379789378810085832_n.jpg

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi mlizbid and welcome to ABT

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I pick up on a lot of positivity around you. A lot. This is a good time for attracting friends who are good for you and in succeeding in all areas with confidence .. the confidence shines through with you and now is a good time for sorting things which need you to be a bit assertive
I feel that the next two years/ 24 months are going to be full of swift (but positive) changes for you. This may include family growing but I also feel it will involve you making other changes in life- Courses, building home.. etc. All at once :)
Yes I feel you are going to be a mom someday. I feel like you have an elder sister is that right? I feel there is an older lady you look up to. Maybe by around 4-5 years but you two are close and I feel that her life changes and yours being in synch is a comfort.. You don't want to be the one that doesn't have children and so on, when others do. I want to comfort you that it is in you life purpose to be a mother ~ we don't generally do readings along the lines of medical (so when will you, and which gender- though the gender part is more of a 'just for fun'.. so take it as such. But I feel potentially swaying blue :o) so would be interesting to see. I have done gender readings for friends and they turned out right aside from one... so, just for fun, I think swaying blue. I usually pick up on feminine or masculine energy.. it's easier to do during a pregnancy but can still be done prior.
Now.... I feel guided also to let you know that there is success coming to you but there is going to be a little hurdle. It is going to test your patience and energy, but the course / career path you have also been drawn to is going to help you tremendously .. It really will. I feel that life (in contrast) with this career/job vs Without.. will be very different. So the message in short is ''you will become a mother,'' ~ however, consider giving it a few months to get the course out of the way.. which would make sense too of course. I wish you and your partner all the best as i'm sure you're going to be wonderful parents. For now, aside from this short read, take good care of yourself and I wish you all the best.. let me know if any questions
:o)

~Welcome to ABT~

See you around
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

mlizbid

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Thank you so much!!! :) I dont have an older sister, but I have a friend that is about 5 years apart. :) We help each other.

Can you please help me seek deep as to why my sister in law and mother in law despise me so much? thank you

Samanthaj wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:06 pm
Hi mlizbid and welcome to ABT

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that I pick up on a lot of positivity around you. A lot. This is a good time for attracting friends who are good for you and in succeeding in all areas with confidence .. the confidence shines through with you and now is a good time for sorting things which need you to be a bit assertive
I feel that the next two years/ 24 months are going to be full of swift (but positive) changes for you. This may include family growing but I also feel it will involve you making other changes in life- Courses, building home.. etc. All at once :)
Yes I feel you are going to be a mom someday. I feel like you have an elder sister is that right? I feel there is an older lady you look up to. Maybe by around 4-5 years but you two are close and I feel that her life changes and yours being in synch is a comfort.. You don't want to be the one that doesn't have children and so on, when others do. I want to comfort you that it is in you life purpose to be a mother ~ we don't generally do readings along the lines of medical (so when will you, and which gender- though the gender part is more of a 'just for fun'.. so take it as such. But I feel potentially swaying blue :o) so would be interesting to see. I have done gender readings for friends and they turned out right aside from one... so, just for fun, I think swaying blue. I usually pick up on feminine or masculine energy.. it's easier to do during a pregnancy but can still be done prior.
Now.... I feel guided also to let you know that there is success coming to you but there is going to be a little hurdle. It is going to test your patience and energy, but the course / career path you have also been drawn to is going to help you tremendously .. It really will. I feel that life (in contrast) with this career/job vs Without.. will be very different. So the message in short is ''you will become a mother,'' ~ however, consider giving it a few months to get the course out of the way.. which would make sense too of course. I wish you and your partner all the best as i'm sure you're going to be wonderful parents. For now, aside from this short read, take good care of yourself and I wish you all the best.. let me know if any questions
:o)

~Welcome to ABT~

See you around
Samj

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi again :)

My first impressions are this:
There is a tug of war over time spent and love/affection. A war of attention and affection so let me explain:
Jealousy, envy of who you appear to favour in the family. I feel like mother is jealous over who has her attention and time... I feel over protective of her son, your husband/partner and my first impression is to let you know that love is stronger..so the bond you two have. MI-law needs to understand that you're not stealing her son or leading him down any road .. you are simply in love and planning ahead. I feel that it has only a little to do with you on a personal level, I don't see them hating or disliking you,at all. It just seems to be an envy and perhaps with his mum, a reminder that he's flying the nest and growing up... i'm unsure where that would stem from (sometimes if a parent had lost another child and then became over protective of one) for example.. does he have a sibling who didnt stick around close? Those are my impressions. Sometimes there is no need to dig deeper into the 'Why' but I guess find solutions, so my advice would be this :o)
I feel that approaching her with (mother in law) with love and warmth will help. When I say this I mean, she is (I feel) pretty observant and there may have been suspicion from her that something was said (some misinterpretation, from a while ago) but she has misread you and the situation at hand. So I feel that friendly conversation and including her in a couple of family events will really help patch that up.
The sister in law I feel is soon going to be geographically out of the picture, is she going away to travel etc? so I wouldn't worry too much about her. I don't feel you are disliked, as much as I feel they / others are envious. But that is ok.. this is your life, it is short and precious and you're doing what makes you happy.. so all I can say is enjoy and good luck to you both .. just remember, your warmth in actions/thoughts and words will show and help a lot... including her/them will also help as mother in law won't feel as though son has abandoned her, and then can't bring you into any blame because you're his partner.. make sense?

Also no worries, keep asking away if you like. Take care
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

mlizbid

Unread post Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Mother in law:

She and her daughter have always felt that I was pulling him away from them ONLY BECAUSE they are (my husbands words) naturally manipulating and see my husband as the baby (which he is from the siblings). They never respected his decisions to move with me, to another state, the first time we did, to then move back to where his family lives (where we are now)... the mom and daughter have the same nasty attitudes and therefore, the mother has said many things to hurt me in the presence of others, where as I have stayed quiet and humble. She just issues (husband has called her crazy)...

Mind you, 2 years ago, on my husbands birthday, his mother had secretly bought a plane ticket to leave to another state (puerto rico)... and abandon all of them... they all found out ... and yeah... she is in process of divorce and can be a total witch to my father in law (he is so much like my husband or vice versa) So, the evil ways of the daughter came and flows from the mom for sure....

Sister in law:

You would not even know half of it if I wrote all details down anyways... We have had many meetings with even our old pastor, and she always had a stink about me.. I have been nothing but nice and welcoming to her... helpful... even took her in my home and hugged her in bed as she cried because of her husband... I have always given her clothes and helped her learn how to do her makeup, etc... but time and time again, I have received word from many, even that pastor, that she is jealous... Also, generally, our train of thoughts clash. She has a lot of religious and nasty, judgmental thoughts about her... that I do not. I am more loving ... so that kills it between us, we are fine for a while then something happens that she gets angry at me for... it was so EXHAUSTING u have no idea................... It would lead me to anger and depression.. negative vibes... and she always feels she is like a mother to my husband, so, even whenever my husband would turn down going to an event with his family, she would judge and say it was because I did not want to and slander my name.. talk about me to her family.... especially her mom... mind you, my husband grew up in a TIGHT family where everyday, they were at each others house... and no matter what happened, they stuck together.... gossiped about others and situations, together... I grew up in a dysfunctional one... where also, we mind our own business and got together at times... respected each other and us sisters never envied another woman who wanted to marry our brothers... my mother was the only one who was real mean to the in laws, and I would always set her straight and tell her it was so wrong and ugly... I am sorry, I hate people who do wrong to others, judge them and slander them by spreading lies or false interpretations...

So we were all going to the same church, with most of my family and all of his... then, my sister in law was causing so much trouble, causing slander on lies, towards me and my family, even her and her husband told the pastor something personal about my husband, ... and then she got the pastor and the pastoral family (she is married to the pastors son), together many times, to gossip and slander me and my family, and another really good guy there (who ended up leaving) ... so after much depression and attacks, my husband and I were lead to leave.... so.... you know how that ended up .....

but yes, so now, hubby, me and my whole immediate family is moving out of state... hoursssss away. You can imagine also, how much hate that grew for my mother in law, and sister in law... even more why they feel I am taking him away.. but surprisingly, I have not said any words to move.. my husband has been leading the way... from his own mouth.. he feels it is time to leave from his crazy and manipulating family... and grow up.. whether they like it or not...

so now? His mom is still gone and will come visit at the end of this month, and we still live very near to his sister and other brother... whereas, it jsut got so ugly, I never go with my husband wherever his sister is... one time he tried to set me up to be at the same place and I got so anxious, thought I was gonna pass out... She has evil spirits guiding her mind... how do I know this even more?

My father in law just came to visit my husband and I and even told us she sounds like a demon when she speaks of me.. but that he knows the type of woman I am.. and wont listen to her...

yeah..............

anyways... are u picking up on which state I should move????
and are u getting anything on my husband and I ???
Samanthaj wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:47 pm
Hi again :)

My first impressions are this:
There is a tug of war over time spent and love/affection. A war of attention and affection so let me explain:
Jealousy, envy of who you appear to favour in the family. I feel like mother is jealous over who has her attention and time... I feel over protective of her son, your husband/partner and my first impression is to let you know that love is stronger..so the bond you two have. MI-law needs to understand that you're not stealing her son or leading him down any road .. you are simply in love and planning ahead. I feel that it has only a little to do with you on a personal level, I don't see them hating or disliking you,at all. It just seems to be an envy and perhaps with his mum, a reminder that he's flying the nest and growing up... i'm unsure where that would stem from (sometimes if a parent had lost another child and then became over protective of one) for example.. does he have a sibling who didnt stick around close? Those are my impressions. Sometimes there is no need to dig deeper into the 'Why' but I guess find solutions, so my advice would be this :o)
I feel that approaching her with (mother in law) with love and warmth will help. When I say this I mean, she is (I feel) pretty observant and there may have been suspicion from her that something was said (some misinterpretation, from a while ago) but she has misread you and the situation at hand. So I feel that friendly conversation and including her in a couple of family events will really help patch that up.
The sister in law I feel is soon going to be geographically out of the picture, is she going away to travel etc? so I wouldn't worry too much about her. I don't feel you are disliked, as much as I feel they / others are envious. But that is ok.. this is your life, it is short and precious and you're doing what makes you happy.. so all I can say is enjoy and good luck to you both .. just remember, your warmth in actions/thoughts and words will show and help a lot... including her/them will also help as mother in law won't feel as though son has abandoned her, and then can't bring you into any blame because you're his partner.. make sense?

Also no worries, keep asking away if you like. Take care
Samj

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information