Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

At the end of my mind

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.

Unread post Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Hello My name is Mary. I used to be a very active member here but have not logged in for a long time. I am in need of a reading. My mind is at its last call. I am in a panic about loosing my job every day. Should i look for another? I have to ask my daughter if I can move in with her tonight or i will loose everything, even my home if she says no. I feel death and doom along with panic attacks every day. I just need some guidance on what to do next. All readers I thank you in advance for your time and incite.

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:27 pm

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way. How did things go when you spoke to your daughter?

What is making you feel this way about your work? Keeping an eye out for a new role wouldn't be a bad thing, you might come across something you would really like to do, I would advise not mentioning this to anyone at work though.

You are describing symptoms of anxiety and depression, I would advise seeking guidance from a medical professional, don't be worried about doing this or about telling your daughter how you are feeling. You don't need to deal with this alone.

Unread post Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Thank you Cass My daughter and her boyfriend said no. They said i have been worse before and i can make it through this too. I groom dogs for a living and my quality had gone down. I am on medicine for depression and feel like i am in a deep rut even with a med change. Thanks for the advice you are spot on.

Unread post Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:08 am

Things will work out how they are meant to, but of course you need to put in effort.

That effort is overwhelming you because you feel helpless and alone in this. You know you need an ally and you need help, but figuring out how to get it is leaving you feeling empty handed. It might be making you feel that other stuff simply don't want to deal with you.

And that is not correct. It isn't YOU they don't want to deal with, but stress. It is possible that your daughter feels helpless about how to help you or see your stress. She must worry about her own.

In fact, it seems you may not want to deal with the stress either. You want to find an immediate solution -- because you are scared, and the only way to not be scared is to have at least one comfort, a way to know that if you fail, you will not be left in the unknown trying desperately to stay safe.

What you need to do?

First, ground yourself when you feel panic about it. Put yourself in the here and now. You are currently safe and you have one thing to concentrate on.

That is either keeping up with your current job, or delicately moving on.

Remember to be kind and patient to yourself in your thoughts. It is necessary to be gentle as you speak to yourself, rather than inpatient and angry at yourself and your reactions.

Challenge yourself, gently, in your work environment. Make it a positive space through grounding alone if you have to.

And remember to breathe.

I hope this helps at least a little :)
was oc :peace:

Unread post Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:40 pm

That makes so much sense. I can see the release coming. I have been stuck in my own head, i agree. Thank you so much for replying .

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information