Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Emergency reading please

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Esteban

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:18 am

I don't normally request impromptu readings and will patiently wait my turn, but my situation is urgent and dire.

I was terminated from my job last week and a possible game changing job offer that came available the same day I was terminated ended up falling through. Now I am in a mad dash to find employment since only my wife works and her income alone is not enough to keep a roof over our heads.

The job I was working was just to earn a living until I could get the job I want to start my career. I graduated in 2015 with a bachelors in mechanical engineering and have yet to find work in my field. Landing an engineering job would bring my wife and I the financial stability we have been looking for since we first met.

Anyone is welcome to give it a go and see what insight they can give me. I am so stressed out and afraid of failure and being homeless. I woukd greatly appreciate anyone's charity in giving me hope.

cassie123

Unread post Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:24 pm

Firstly just to note, my response is more advice than a reading as such. I was drawn to your post, and upon opening I can see we are in the same sector, Engineering, and graduated at a similar time. You feel the need to find a job as soon as possible, that's understandable, but don't rush into a permanent role that is not right for you. If you can, step back a little, and assess the situation, don't panic. You will need to be proactive however to achieve your goals. Put the job that fell through out of your mind, these things happen for a reason.
Have a look at your CV/ Resume, think of what you have achieved, what you can bring to your next role, make sure this is up to date and tailored to what you aspire to do. This will help you to think positively about the situation. Setting up a Linked-in profile can help you in this process also. Have a look at what job opportunities are available to apply for, bear in mind the application and interview process can take a few months so some patience will be needed.
To ease financial pressures a temporary role could be a good option, it may be in a different area but it gives you time to secure the job you really want, just make sure you keep your mind focussed on what you really want to do. Recruitment agencies may be the best approach if you need something fairly quickly.
You are not a failure. You have the education to get to where you want to be and have developed valuable skills in your recent employment. You may need to apply for many roles in Engineering before you secure a position, this is normal, seek feedback if unsuccessful. Try smaller companies also and email your CV if they are not currently advertising. Look into being a member of a relevant institution also such as IMechE, it will help you keep up to date and engaged with the field you want to go into.
Stay positive and best of luck.

Esteban

Unread post Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Please send positive energy my way. I am at a cross roads where things can get much better or much worse. I am worried and very stressed out from uncertainty. I hate this and want things to get better.

Bluelight

Unread post Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:14 pm

I was trying to connect with you and kept getting 'hard work' which either means it will be hard work or you have to work a bit harder to get a job. I am sorry I wasn't able to get anything else. What is your name dear? :)

Esteban

Unread post Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 pm

My name is Steve, which is short for my full first name Stevenson.

I have been working on acquiring a job in my field since I graduated in 2015. Am I not trying hard enough? I have applied to what has to be at least 100 jobs. Am I not working smart enough? I utilize job boards, search engines, and job fairs. My main issue is my lack of experience, which I must be hired by an employer in order to gain it. I am at a loss of what else I could possibly do. I can get 1,000 nos but only need one yes to change everything. I have to keep telling myself that I will get a chance in my lifetime.

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information