Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

*if anyone's awake*

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Gigi1990

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:42 am

I'm in a really rough spot with my love life and career. Can anyone give me insight on either? 12-16-90
Attachments
IMG_0048.JPG

RedWolf

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:15 am

I don't know how long you've been here, on ABT, but the chat rooms have lots of good people willing to help, the mods and mentors are available to chat on a regular basis. I hope you find what you are looking for... Goodluck in your search.
'I walk the valley of darkness and I will fear no evil; the hotter the battle, the sweeter the victory.' J.M

Gigi1990

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:54 am

RedWolf wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:15 am
I don't know how long you've been here, on ABT, but the chat rooms have lots of good people willing to help, the mods and mentors are available to chat on a regular basis. I hope you find what you are looking for... Goodluck in your search.
Thank you! I have been here about a week or so still trying to figure everything out. I've been looking at all of the forums. I really love this page it's so positive.xx

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:51 am

Hi Gigi welcome to ABT :o) I'm sorry you're facing so much right now. Whilst this isn't a reading, I just wanted to say hello and let you know that Redwolf is right, we're all here for each other and you're welcome to join us in chat anytime... if you need any help navigating just ask a mod, they'll be happy to help you out

Take care for now and see you around

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Gigi1990

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:10 am

Samanthaj wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:51 am
Hi Gigi welcome to ABT :o) I'm sorry you're facing so much right now. Whilst this isn't a reading, I just wanted to say hello and let you know that Redwolf is right, we're all here for each other and you're welcome to join us in chat anytime... if you need any help navigating just ask a mod, they'll be happy to help you out

Take care for now and see you around

Sam j
Thank you Sam! Who are the mods on the site? I've been just kind of wandering around aimlessly for the past week lol.
XX

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information