Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Is there anyone available to read cards?

Free Psychic/Medium Readings for ABT Members
Important: Readers Agreement

Forum rules
Asking for a reading isn't a certainty that you will receive a reading. Always be polite and respectful towards the reader and please leave feedback after your reading. Asking for multiple reads at the same time is treated as spam and will be deleted.
If you are interested in reading on ABT please read our Readers Agreement.
Sellee

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello everyone! Much love. I have just joined the site and am becoming familiar with everything, so my apologies if I have broken any rules. I am hoping to have a reading done on myself, regarding my love life. I have been told in the past by multiple readers that I am to meet this person around this time, and I feel that it will be very soon, or has already happened. I have two sets of tarot spreads from those past readings, and I would really like to know how exactly I will recognize this person (appearance or otherwise,) and what I can do to bring them into my life. If a new reading is preferable, that is fine as well. I will post the tarot spreads upon request. Thank you in advance. :)

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:40 am

Hi Sellee

We have an event coming up you may be interested in - An Evening with Akasha (Anybodythere's resident Psychic) and guest Mediums, Gracie Hatchet and 6cats. 29th July, 8:00 pm GMT- 9:30 pm GMT. (London , UK time) in the chat rooms here. Everyone is welcome regardless of time here or post count, so maybe see you there :o)

More information:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=5005#p5005
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Sellee

Unread post Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you for the invitation. :) I will see if I can make it!

Return to “Member To Member FREE Psychic Readings”

• Information