Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Evening With Akasha Saturday 29th April

Resident psychic reader and co-founder ABT

Forum rules
Free readings are only available on her event 'An Evening With Akasha' in chat. No readings are available on the forums but are used instead for announcements, questions and feedback.
Akasha reserves the right to refuse to read someone if she is not drawn to them. Please do not interrupt when she is reading or pm her during the event. If you are not picked for a reading on the night you can either book a private reading with Akasha or come along to the next event.
Akasha

Unread post Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Surprise guest psychic/medium
will be joining me for my chat event 'An Evening With Akasha'.
Leave all your questions and messages specific to this event on this thread please.

Arwen
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Looking forward to it :)

Akasha

Unread post Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:37 am

Its been a while since my last evening with Akasha and I have a surprise guest joining me !! Come along to see who it is! See you all there. xxxx

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Looking forward to it Akasha !
Surprise guest sounds so exciting

PS- your smile lights up the room, love that picture :)

Thanks for this. I'll be there
hugs
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

StormStar

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:32 pm

I was very blessed to receive a reading form Akasha tongiht <3
I asked a specific question, and she was able to pick up and tune into exactly what was going on. She knew what I was feeling about the whole situation, and was able to navigate me through to see from a more clam perspective.
She also gave me perfect advice, and told me what to watch for coming up in the near future.
A huge thank you to Akasha and her guides. She is a true angel and a complete blessing.

aprilamise

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Hi Akasha,

I you gave me a free reading and I was told to post my feedback here. hopefully this is the right place. I can't log in to my regular account for some reason so I just made a new one. you were spot on. This person is close to me, he needs some good news, and he likes to take charge. Yes, i'm constantly thinking about him in my heart. But I'm getting to a point where I feel like this connection isn't going to work, and I feel it's time to let go. But every time he's nice to me it makes me want to stay longer. He's working on a project now that should be ready in 3 months, which is the time you gave me when my burden will be lifted. I'm glad this confirm what I was thinking. Thank you for your guidance.

balkan27

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:30 pm

Akasha was very accurate. It was like she was able to read my mind. Great energy!

CrumbledOreos

Unread post Fri May 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi!
Akasha gave me a free reading during the event. My apologies for writing late, my account wasn't set up it.
She touched on things occurring at the moment quite accurately. I look forward to seeing what she said coming to pass.

Return to “Akasha”

• Information