Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Feedback for Akasha

Resident psychic reader and co-founder ABT

Forum rules
Free readings are only available on her event 'An Evening With Akasha' in chat. No readings are available on the forums but are used instead for announcements, questions and feedback.
Akasha reserves the right to refuse to read someone if she is not drawn to them. Please do not interrupt when she is reading or pm her during the event. If you are not picked for a reading on the night you can either book a private reading with Akasha or come along to the next event.
Akasha

Unread post Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Thank you everyone for your feed back. Its so important to me. Bless your hearts! Free readings on 25th November in chat if you have time to join us. :) x

Purpledaisy

Unread post Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:01 pm

I had a reading with Akasha today, and she was very accurate without me telling her any details of my situation. She said how I felt about it and what I was going through in multiple facets of my life. She also confirmed where I thought my path would ultimately come to and that everything would be okay either way, which was very reassuring to hear.

Thank you so much for your reading and time with me, Akasha! You were lovely :)

Blessings <3
-Purpledaisy

Peanut

Unread post Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Very accurate reading I am so happy for this reading look for ward to meet in you again thank you xxxxx

Tammy Rogers

Unread post Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:49 am

Thank you for such a great reading, I really appreciate your taking the time to help me. To make my feedback more relatable, here's a copy of the reading and a few comments from me.

Thanks again, Tammy
:grin:

akasha: i keep being drawn to Tammy (I'm smiling from ear to ear to see my name!)

akasha: are you here hun ?

Tammy: hello!

akasha: Tammy hello   

akasha: do you want a message this evening

Tammy: Yes please (I'm still suprised and excited so I blurt out "Yes pls" but change my mind to a question once I've gathered my wits)

akasha: or do you want a question answered

Tammy: Actually a question around my career would be good

akasha: Tammy ok :)

akasha: i am focusing and dealing for you now

akasha: ooh you have some wonderful changes coming in for you (YAY!)

akasha: there are new beginings.. new starts for you (A new start is exactly what I need)

akasha: and this feels very close (I have a job interview next week so I'm sure it relates to this)

akasha: i have the fertility card here.. but it could mean new beginings with career so dont worry (Slightly shocked at the F-word but then read the rest of the sentence, "phew!")

akasha: i see you worrying that all may go wrong (Worrying is a gold medal olympic sport for me. I have been stuck in a rut for over a year now and am desperate to get out of my job)

akasha: you are feeling a little ungrounded (I sometimes feel I am not good enough/that I'm making a mistake/things will be worse/go wrong etc)

akasha: but there is nothing but good things happening for you career wise in the new year

akasha: i am hearing its new starts (I've been stuck in a job that is well below my potential so feel trapped, I really need to hear this to give myself hope to move on)

akasha: i see ambitious lady here which is you (heheh sounds like me)

akasha: but there are many good times coming with this.. my guides say you are finanaly going to do what you want to do (I have tried so hard to move on before and but each set back has chipped away at my confidence, like being stuck in a vicious circle)

akasha: it looks like you have had a message in your recent past that has caused you to be anxious (a close relative was diagnosed with a serious illness recently so I questioned if I should move on or stay put where it's safe. I decided that I needed to live my own life and move on as I didn't want to blame them for my failure. It was a difficult and emotional choice to make, but I needed some balance in my life as it seemed to me that my personal life was falling apart and work was a prison - I could at least try to change that)

akasha: around this question but i see nothing but good cards in your future (I focus on the number of times Akasha has said "good" and given me hope, so I need to have that pep talk with myself to get what I want)

akasha: does that help ?

Tammy: yes thank you! (more than anyone will ever know)

Peanut

Unread post Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 pm

And the distance between me and someone you said well someone has got back in touch with me from years ago and I intend to keep in contact with them thank you so much really appreciate it love xxxxx

Shell.
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:51 am

Hi Akasha

I got a reading a month back and it warmed my heart to hear I have good things coming and less stress and more peace.
Akasha also saw a man coming into my life , which would be a welcome change. As for family and friends Akasha saw some changes with my son and mum that's a good thing .

Akasha thank you for your time and patience with me. May the year to come be a blessed one for you and me.

hugs Shell
Smile it confuses them .

Maaya

Unread post Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:00 pm

Maaya wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:52 pm
OMG.. it was an unexpected reading for me from Akasha.. she exactly told me the situation I am going through at this point of my life. She exactly said how I am waiting for a change in my life. Plus she mentioned about two male energies coming in. That was a total surprise. Because I'm waiting for someone special to come into my life and intuitively I have always felt that in future I'll have a choice to make between "two" and today to my surprise, Akasha told me the same thing that only I know to myself. You are really amazing Akasha. Thank you so much. And as you said I will get back to you during Christmas. Lol. Thanks again so much. Love love love.
OMG OMG OMG... Akasha... Guess what... Exactly like you said, two male energies are in my life right now. And those two were totally unexpected. And intuitively I think I know whom to choose.. I'm totally shocked but so happy too.. Indescribable happiness! I just want to talk to you about it. I don't know when will be the next reading session. But I am so much waiting for the day to come.
OMG you are a great blessing to this world. I love you so much. Waiting to hear from you soon. Lots of love and hugs... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ And Thank You! 😊
May Peace be with you

Return to “Akasha”

• Information