Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Just need opinions and guidance.

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

BrandonS

Unread post Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 pm

I dont know Why i am making this post, maybe for some confirmation. But yesturday me and m'y mon were discussing how strong our wills were. For example I use to smoke and stopped . I then told her m'y step grandmother asked if i Still smoked and i told her no. She and i started to discuss how some people can stop habits without cravings. She then told me she to is thé same way. I told my mon this and i Saïd i dont understand Why grandpa "who recently passed away" had à strong will so did my step grandmother. But my step uncle was belitteled "by my grandfather" and called weak because of his addiction to pain meds. My moms sister is thé same way. Both her parents are strong willed but she also suffers addiction and had for years.

Anyways discussing this and my recently deceased grandfather I heard a noise similar to à old creaky door opening. I look over to thé kitchen to see our heavy cupboard door open by its self. I assumed because wé were discussing m'ygrandfather that it was confirmation of him saying I'm here. I can hear you.

Not sûre if anyone can tell me if it was? Why he did it, if it was him? Or if he had anything to say ?. Would love to hear anyone elses thoughts on this. Thank you .

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:33 pm

BrandonS wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:29 pm
I dont know Why i am making this post, maybe for some confirmation. But yesturday me and m'y mon were discussing how strong our wills were. For example I use to smoke and stopped . I then told her m'y step grandmother asked if i Still smoked and i told her no. She and i started to discuss how some people can stop habits without cravings. She then told me she to is thé same way. I told my mon this and i Saïd i dont understand Why grandpa "who recently passed away" had à strong will so did my step grandmother. But my step uncle was belitteled "by my grandfather" and called weak because of his addiction to pain meds. My moms sister is thé same way. Both her parents are strong willed but she also suffers addiction and had for years.

Anyways discussing this and my recently deceased grandfather I heard a noise similar to à old creaky door opening. I look over to thé kitchen to see our heavy cupboard door open by its self. I assumed because wé were discussing m'ygrandfather that it was confirmation of him saying I'm here. I can hear you.

Not sûre if anyone can tell me if it was? Why he did it, if it was him? Or if he had anything to say ?. Would love to hear anyone elses thoughts on this. Thank you .

Hi Brandon :o)

Good question.. here's my thoughts on it

I think your grandfather was definitely there and was in agreement with you, hence him opening the cupboard door.
This often happens to me, recently it has been with lights flashing.
Wont go into my story but one of my friends passed recently and it was 100% preventable. I was talking about her to another person over how my friend was let down (I was a bit angry) but the lights flashed right as I said ''If they had listened she would still be here'' .... to me, that was perfect confirmation she was with me and in agreement..
It was her way to say yes, I agree with you or thank you

(It doesn't always mean yes or no... but it's their way of saying i'm here...

How to tell what they are trying to say?
That depends, I think tracing back to what you were thinking or talking about at the time of it happening

I think he was probably saying to you... I'm proud of your strength or ''I agree'' ...

Sam
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Crystal7

Unread post Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi there!. I was drawn to ur post immediately as it I have experienced in life the world of addiction.
You grandfather was there and he says that he had been listening to many a conversation.
Before I go further I have worked with and for spirit for 18 yrs. I believe strongly that I only read for those messages i am drawn to and yours jumped out due to the addiction part but I instantly felt a sense of guilt and then an emmence sense of understanding from ur grandfather.
Being accepted for having no will is a challenge for anyone regardless of what the situation is. It's bad enuf knowing that u struggle to have will without someone putting u down.
Ur grandfather says that he had no understanding of how a person cldnt say no to whatever when he was living and his generation was way off from ours!. This is where the guilt come in. Since passing ovet he has learned so much about each and everyone of u and had gained the understanding that willpower isn't just consumed by weak people but also the strongest. Also he isn't saying what but he himself wasn't perfect and that he thro frustration didn't want to see ur uncle go a path he knew was wrong but found this hard to show in a way that wld have helped.
I hope this helps,any questions happy to help. Take love from him and also I feel a baby draw close to someone.

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information