Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Looking for guidance/help

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Yanerd5

Unread post Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:51 pm

Hello, I have had some rather odd instances that are becoming more and more frequent.
I have always had premonitions and deja vu that have come true. My only true area of concern with this is, why does it happen?
Another common situation is the seeing of other things. I catch glimpses of them every now and then. I recall one incident in which I had a friend that went dark. I stopped visiting and talking to her because her home was oppressive and very negative. And I got creeped out by the eye I saw on her wall. I have seen shadow figures and people. Two times I have seen small people flying above me, the weird part was they had wings and came in colors the first was yellow and the second was green almost like fairies.
I recently keep having these reoccurring situations where I am asleep I think. I will find myself in a family's home and once at a crash site. One situation was where a couples' daughter was being attacked by evil and was being affected health wise. I remember my energy forcing it out of her body and telling it that it cannot and will not stay there and to leave. Then I prayed for her. Then I was heading back to my body and as I was laying down something came into my room and hovered over me. I was startled awake, as I woke up I watched a bluish white face of a man leave, as he was leaving I saw his body follow. The other situation was where a guy just recently got into a bad car crash. As the firefighters worked to stabilize him until an emt got there, I prayed for him.
What is this? Just extremely realistic dreams or is it astral projecting?
Another weird thing is that I will be in an extremely relaxed mindset and then I find myself seeing people I have never seen before and hearing them speak. Almost like I am intruding.
One was when I saw a guy and girl arguing. The guy had a odd almost like a weird mandala. As soon as I was there, they realized I was and had addressed me which startled me back to my normal self.
I recently had seen a woman with a strong tie to her family culture, she was a psychic, doing a tarot reading. I heard her say a phrase that I couldn't repeat nor pronounce back, despite having done so after she said once I was back to my own mind. She had said that something was going to happen soon in my life, kind of like a heads up.
Has anyone else had similar events happen?
I have known for quite a few years now that I have premonitions, am an empath, and am capable of seeing and hearing things that are more spiritual. My question is what is everyone else's experience? How do you know that you are astral projecting? Why is it happening?

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information