Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Visions

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

JustSumGuy

Unread post Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:02 am

I'm sure you all know what these are, but basically i have kinda figured out all of this on my own regarding visions that i have had since i was young. I've had a lot of dreams that predicted the future. Some were minor little things, some MAJOR ones that actually scared me. They happen fairly regularly and it doesn't have to be anything important i just have a dream and then throughout the course of the next day or so it hits me that where i predicted something. I was told by a family member that my grandmother had visions so i wonder if i inherited it or maybe not. I still don't quite understand why i have them or what purpose they serve. I keep thinking one day i'll find out, but usually it's just showing me things of no consequence because by the time i figure out that i had a vision it's already too late to try to change/alter the course of my day to see if i can not have these events happen to me. There have been some major visions i had..probably a handful i'd say, but one in particular i had recently last year. I was supposed to go out of town with some friends to a concert and that was all of the information i was told regarding that trip. Well i had a dream that i saw an arcade machine and i handed a man some money and then i saw some strange name that still eludes me, but the next day we ended up going to an arcade after the concert and on the ride home it dawned on me that i had somehow saw that was going to happen. Another time when i was in college i had a evening class and the night before such class i had a dream that i saw an event unfold with a man who got drunk and got into his car then got into an accident. The next day i was sitting in class and two fellows were re telling a story of their friend who got drunk and left some party, got into his car and drove off then later got into an accident. My jaw literally dropped when i realized what was happening. I would love one day to actually understand why i have visions and how i can actually use them in some useful way.

Chabotj2000

Unread post Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:27 am

I've had this happen to me as well, almost exactly the same. I've only ever predicted my own though. My mother also has a similar ability so I think I inherited mine as well. It's great to know I'm not only one who wonders the same.

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information