Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Guidance and help

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Darren cooke

Unread post Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:55 pm

Hello everybody thank you for letting me post this as I am after help from you gifted people

Unfortunatly I split from my wife to which I feel guilty about and she called me a few months ago and she said she had been to see a psychic and that my new partner was with me for money which I know couldn’t be further from the truth and that God would smack me for what I’ve done evn thou I’ve asked for forgiveness and that I would die in my fifties or sixties and I currently suffer from mental health issues and this has stuck in my head . I’ve bern to see a couple psychics and they do not see this at all

Can anybody help me please I would really appreciate it

Thank uou

Aileni

Unread post Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Well it begs the question really, did your ex mention these things, because realistically unless told a psychic wouldn't say these things, they would advise of a shady character or something in the person they are readings life.
The other thing is that you would know if your current partner is with you for the money by noticing if they got with you because you mentioned wealth, if they ask you to constantly buy stuff or money etc etc. If these things don't happen then you know yourself the truth. Don't worry about the god will smite you for what you have done, it's nonsense. Infact I'm pretty sure the bible says along the lines of not to go to a psychic because God is the only on that can know your life and by you knowing defeats it. I may be wrong as I'm not religious. Mental health can affect people in many way I know, but do me a favour? Focus on you and your current life and ignore these things your ex says, could be jealousy on their behalf. It's time for you to relax without worry.

Hope this helps.
Rise again, Aileni.

Darren cooke

Unread post Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:53 pm

Crimson fox

Thank you for your reply it means a lot The death part scared me and stuck in my head and everything I did I kept thinking of this

Thank you and I know you are right and really do need to move on from this

DesertRat56

Unread post Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Darren,

Crimson Fox makes a good point. You know your life and it sounds like your ex is trying to get you to doubt yourself and your new partner. Chock it up to jealosey and let the ex go. There no need even interacting with her/him.

Darren cooke

Unread post Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:17 am

Desert rat 56 Thank you so much for your reply. I have been told by many that my ex probably willed and wished bad news for me. I have a close friend who’s gifted and he says this is not true so I need to blank it out if not it could be a self fulfilng prophecy

DesertRat56

Unread post Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:08 pm

Darren, it is hard to extricate yourself from someone you have spent so much time with and who has manipulated you. Just remember that, there is no reason to take any bait offered. You have a new relationship and you can focus on that. Blessings on your journey.

Darren cooke

Unread post Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:18 pm

Desert rat

You are totally correct every word of it

Are you like some people on here gifted ?

DesertRat56

Unread post Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:43 pm

Darren, I think we are all gifted and it really is mostly what we pay attention to. I am a communicator. On a good day I can be open to being the voice of spirit for someone (stranger or not) to say something they need to hear. Usually, I need to hear it too. :)

Darren cooke

Unread post Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:14 pm

Desert rat

Thank you for your reply I agree we are all gifted in some form and so more than others. When I get readings sometimes I wish they would say something only I know in the world then that would hook me

DesertRat56

Unread post Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:20 pm

Darren, I agree, when I get readings I know when I am getting something I need to hear or confirmation of something I am thinking. I am a hard read because I usually do not want to hear bout my love life or money etc. But I have met a lot of really good readers. Once I got a reading and the woman immediately talked about my work and people I interacted with. It was not something I talked about or asked and it came out anyway. It was very helpful to have a higher perspective. I hope you get that.

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information