Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

I would like a teacher

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

glrecom

Unread post Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:27 am

Hello,

I would like to ask if anybody can give me instructions as a student. I want to be a competent member of the psychic world. I first would like to develop self defense against psychic attacks.

Thank you.

keithdeakin

Unread post Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:31 pm

Hi and welcome to ABT....If I can help I am willing to do so..Please explain what you mean by psychic attacks.
Kind regards

glrecom

Unread post Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:35 am

keithdeakin wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:31 pm
Hi and welcome to ABT....If I can help I am willing to do so..Please explain what you mean by psychic attacks.
Kind regards
Thank you so much for responding, keithdeakin. When I said psychic attacks, I mean psychics using the fourth dimension to assault me through either telepathy, or projections and mostly electrical shock forms. Then my dreams come under attack once in a while.

How many years have you had in dealing with the paranormal world? How many years have you lived as a psychic? Do you accept disciples? I learn better as a student, and not a hermit. I came under attack when I entered my hermit phase. I studied naught. I lost every confidence I had in my own strength of will.

Please let me know if you are accepting any students.

keithdeakin

Unread post Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Hi..I am a 73 year old UK approved Healing medium and teacher of awareness/development classes.
Spiritualism has played a big part with me for almost, if not, all my life.
If you have any questions regarding spirits and how they can impact on our lives then please feel free to ask.
Here in ABT there are a number of other learned members who could also help you so why not join us in chat.
Kind regards

glrecom

Unread post Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 am

What is my best defense against spiritual attacks?

Such as electrical shocks to my brain and body.

What about dead spirits that can walk right up to me and touch me in their spirit form?
What about controlling my dreams so nobody can steal their way into it?

I have many questions to ask and very few knowledge in self defense against the spirit world.
Will I be able to contact you through a series of days?

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information