Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Spirit guides and messages

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Hailz1012

Unread post Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:41 am

Hi everyone,

I recently had a reading in person with a woman who picked up on two spirits close to me. One was a "Handsome Celtic Man" who mentioned that I could "hear and feel what many others can't" and that I should "use my abilities to help myself and others". She said he's been with me and protecting me since birth and is tough and warrior like in appearance. She could not give me a name for him... She said he was my spirit guide.

Another guide (angel)/ spirit she picked up on was a woman in her 30s-40s whom I am related to 5 generations back on my mother's side. She told me she was excited for me to develop my abilities because we share them and it's been a while since someone in my family had a gift like this. She also mentioned, "There's more to your lineage than you think and you should explore it. It will help you". I've always thought my family was purely French Canadian, but this woman mentioned Scottish/ Celtic. She told the woman reading me that she prefered to give me her name only if I contacted her myself- she didn't want to speak to her much, just me.

I'm new to meditation and tapping into my abilities . I've tried meeting my spirit guide(s) before with guided meditation and could only find the man, but we didn't speak.... I couldn't focus well enough. She told me the woman was my guardian angel, but I thought angels were primarily in spirit rather than human form and this woman was a relative? Could she be confusing these two spirits? I want to know how to speak/contact to these guides, so that I can learn more about myself and my abilities. I'm curious as to what their names are as well! This is the first time I've heard anything from them, so I'm very excited.

I'm open to any insight and suggestions!

Hailee

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:01 am

Hello Hailz :)

I am semi-new to the site but I've read your post and believe I can offer you some valuable insight into ways of tapping into your energy to further yourself in future attempts to contact your guides. Meditation is a invaluable tool for accessing your subconscious if you remain dedicated and patient and are willing to adapt to changes.

Before meditational practice make sure your in an undisturbed environment and try to shut out as many outside stimuli as possible, for instance I sometimes use candles as atmosphere and for getting into the mood or at least turn off the lights as well as using a blindfold and earplugs to calm the outside and still my mind. Don't instantly try to make contact as soon as you start as this is an easy way to get put off. Instead try to quiet your thoughts and let your mind wander while remaining aware of your thoughts still, just acknowledge them and let them go and continue to wander until you get a sense of being in the right moment and follow if you wish. It helps me to visualize myself as a tree on the Cliffside of a flowing waterfall on the very edge, the waterfall itself symbolizing time and the ever flowing motion of life and all of existence. Connect through your roots to everything around you and feel yourself become one with the earth, wildlife, water, wind etc. while still being aware of your breathing and remaining completely relaxed. This is meant to become self aware as well as being aware of everything around you, to align your chakras and be more in tune with your natural energies.

If quieting your mind is an issue as it sometimes is for me then try sitting down in a relaxed position and tense up your legs, arms, back and neck and let them loose to feel your muscles ease up and release stored tension. Be sure to focus on your breathing and keep it at a steady even pace for the next step. To become more aware of your energy try taking your finger nail or a damp cloth and run it gently from your thumb and up the sensitive side of your forearm just enough to feel a tingling sensation and try to hold this feeling in your mind and only focus on this specific point of your body, repeat the motion as many times as necessary to be able to do this without using your cloth or nail. Repeat for the opposite arm and the legs as well, from your big toe up your leg and over the knee and up your thigh and back down.

These methods helped me a lot to become more aware of my energy and I think they will help you too, just with anything else it requires patience and practice to become more adept at whatever spiritual and psychic abilities you may possess, take care and I'm sure we all hope you will stay with us for a long time :)

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information