Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Group Channeling

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:26 am

Channeling is categorized by a psychical spirit involvement during communication. This can be via use of the psychic's arm (to write/draw), voice, total body, or ectoplasm, etc (there really are more ways). However, this does not mean that it is wholly a singular venture. Channeling is a focused connection to spirit for a felt/physical outcome. So said: can be a group thang.

Most nowadays, are churches, circles, and so on. But, most often the purer connections come spontaneously. Aren't most things in life?

Nearly two years ago, the world lost a great musician. And that night, a play cast stood up to pay tribute to him. Cannot believe that it has been that long ago so soon. Anyway, their efforts to pay their love and respect touched the divine and spirit came through--right down to his mannerisms! In the video, you can see the tells of spirit energy mingling with the living: raised body heat (will become obvious), heightened excitement in the surrounding cast. The jumping is one of the clearest. <3 The influx and tonal nuances are uncanny. These are not mimicked.

Lol, I have a tell of my own, when spirit walks near. I shake, as if cold. Completely involuntary. 100% unchangeable. May be a slight jitter-like motion; may resemble a seizure. That last one, unnerves many out on locations, HAHAHA. Watching this vid, I've never NOT resonated with the tell. Spirit was there. Their love was felt and opened the veil for one more moment shared.

Anyway, this recording stands as a perfect example of group channeling. At least, in my eyes.

When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information