Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Recent Experience

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

SilverG

Unread post Thu May 25, 2017 5:57 pm

You guys have probably seen me talk about this experience a few times because it was quite baffling, but for anyone who hasnt heard or wants to expand on the discussion please keep reading.

About a month ago now, I was in chat during class talking about spirit guides. During the discussion I was mentally "seeing" a blue wall behind me of clouds. It was there for quite a while. Eventually a blue pharaoh came out of it. When it left, I had intense energy on the left side of my neck. I am assuming there is relation to the throat chakra because the throat chakra's color is blue.

That night I dreamed I was in egypt. I was told in the dream something bad was happening but that I would be ok. When a friend and me googled the letters i saw in the dream the blue statue of Khafre enthroned appeared. It looked just like what I saw in class that night.

Since then, the visitor has not come back and I still dont understand that experience.

CelticRose

Unread post Thu May 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Nice SilverG, perhaps a guide from a past life link/connection/linking in surfacing around you if you haven't visited Egypt in the present.

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri May 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi Silver

I remember being in chat when you had this happen :) pretty interesting

Before wondering what it could have meant.. I wonder how you felt whilst that was happening? Did you feel like they were coming to remind you of something? did you feel instinctively that they were linked in with guides? have you ever felt drawn to Egypt (and so on?) or had intense fear when connecting in with Egyptian history and so on? I ask because with past life memories there tends to be immense love and appreciation or intense fear when remembering them so I wonder how you felt and what you make of the experience? :)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

SilverG

Unread post Sat May 27, 2017 12:06 am

Samantha -
I have felt connected to Egypt for a long time. Heck when I learned about the egyptian times it was the first time I aced history. I loved it.
There was no fear with this experience, it felt very comforting, peaceful, almost like a calling. I wish for it to happen again actually.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun May 28, 2017 1:12 am

SilverG wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 12:06 am
Samantha -
I have felt connected to Egypt for a long time. Heck when I learned about the egyptian times it was the first time I aced history. I loved it.
There was no fear with this experience, it felt very comforting, peaceful, almost like a calling. I wish for it to happen again actually.
I'd definitely say then that this could be both past life memory and a guide known from previous lifetime(s) !
Great stuff :)
And with you doing so well with the history of egypt would make perfect sense. I would see the experience then as one of a soul-call nature, perhaps guides stepping in to remind you of purpose and protection during this lifetime. :)
I would agree with you too with the calling. I have fingers crossed you will start to see more now that you understand it a little easier. Your initial feelings i'd say were 100% true... trust yourself and when it happens again that they are coming with meaning linked to past life and guides staying with you ... I think sometimes we can have glimpses of past lives during this one to remind us of something we had forgotten. I have a friend who has some pretty powerful past life memories, except hers are a little tough to face but she swears by knowing the history of a partiular place and date and so on. On looking more into it, a lot seemed to line up with the past history of said place, and so that was confirmation... I think once you feel the soul-tug then you just instinctively know
Very cool and I wish you all the best with finding out more

ps: I'm also a huge believer in there being no coincidences, I feel that when the time is right, we find what we need... so you googling and finding this figure (same one you visually saw) then that too is something to trust.. rather than stumbling on coincidence that they appeared the same, I definitely think it was meant to be found.
Hugs
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Cheridb

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:16 pm

It definitely sounds like a past life repressed memory event to me. It's common as children to recall past life experiences but kids are often told to " stop making up stories" or "that's just not true" or "well that never happened to you". Do eventually we stop talking about them and forget. But you're a lucky one to recall it as an adult! It may be worth guided regression hypnosis to learn more about it! Travel well on your path!
Love and Light

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:10 am

Or deep form of meditation works great;
because then the past life may come forward in more memories unlocked or filtered through by dreams too!

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information