Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Intuition and empathy

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Missy

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 4:21 am

I am neither a medium nor a visionary but in my whole life there were situations like I just knew or felt things.

The first one I really remember was the clearest. My dad went to a playground with me. On the way to it I remembered another day when we did it. When we arrived I was wondering a bit because all was the same as that day. There was only one other parent, a dad, with his daughter and they were both at the swings. Ok, I just thought it's funny but then it became weird because the whole following was exactly what I meant I had experienced before. The dad and that child had a long conversation and it was exactly the same and I knew it before. So it was no déjà vu. I knew exactly what they would say to each other.

Then there were different situations it was like I felt what people feel when they were not with me. So once I felt afraid and I knew it's something related to my mate (my ex now). Well yes, right in that moment I felt that one friend of him told him a lie about me and my ex got angry about me because he believed it. It turned into a big crisis.

What touched me at most was at a time I took a bus to work daily. We drove over a bridge with a big cross to commemorate someone and behind it there is a slope with many trees and bushes. The area is circa 250 square metre big. I never had walked over the bridge so I didn't know the inscription. Although I never had problems with places where crosses remembered accident victims (at the most I felt a little uneasy) or with the death – in fact I loved it when my parents went to the cemetery with me. But to pass that cross was a horror for me. I always felt a big sickness and anxiety and just wanted fast away.
After a few month I told it to a friend of mine which became quite a moment and then she told me what's about that cross. It was a little boy, the godson of the owner of our riding club. One day he was missed. Mr. Koch and the family and the police looked after him and then Mr. Koch went into that area and saw a big garbage bag. He called after the police and at least, yes, they found the body of the boy who was abused and murdered. It happened many years before. Once before I knew what really happened and thought it was an accident I saw the mother at that cross (I didn't knew it was the mother then) who was an old woman yet when she took care for the flowers. I don't know why, I sat in the bus with many other people, she looked up and straight into my eyes and I never felt so much dolour before (especially if it was not my own).
However since I know what happened it became easier for me. I still feel a heaviness and like all noises would be gone but no sickness anymore and I am able to walk over the bridge now.

Well and then there is my intuition and that is really clear. I just know how things will develop. For example when I was ten I got my first own cat Kitty. Once she was away for days and my family was worry about but not me. They thought I would be too young to understand that she's gone (especially my mother thought that often when I didn't react like she thought it would be normal if I would understand what happened – but in fact it always was I better knew what happened than she did, I understood the world better than her – but well that's another theme). After a few days I took my money, it was about 15 D-mark and went to the pet-store to buy delicious things for Kitty when she'd come home. And like I said I mean „when“ not „if“. At home I waited for her and a few hours later she came home.

Sometimes in Games or when they draw the lotto numbers a few seconds before I say what number or card the other drawed. It just comes to my mind and I can't do it if I try but when it happens I am always right.
It's just I don't know why but it's like a flash of knowing comes into my mind without thinking about.

In fact that protected a friend of mine and me from abusing because I knew what the man wanted although there was no little evidence at the moment I knew it. He did nothing, just looked into my eyes for a moment and I just knew. It was when we went out of a bus and he stood up behind us. When we went home we passed another bus stop and I checked if I was right by staying there a moment and purporting I would have been interested in the graffiti. My friend was bewildered and asked me what I would do and I whispered to her that the man would follow us but she didn't believe it. He stopped by himself and purported he would check the times when that bus arrives. Later I proved it to her when we stopped at a little shop and he followed us again. Now she believed me and I whispered to her when I would say run then she shall run and so we ran and the man ran, too but we were faster and it was our neighbourhood and so we climbed over a fence of the neighbours to take the abbreviation through his yard. The man stopped before the fence because of course he didn't dare going over a private prperty but he called for us we should come back.

There are many examples when I had bad feelings without clear reason but a few ours later something bad happened (like the burning down of my mother's kitchen at an evening while I was the whole day very afraid). The problem at this point is that I got anxiety for the anxiety -.-
But also there are often situations I/we had big problems and were afraid about till at a moment's notice I become completely calm and peaceful and I know everything will turn into good for us and I am always right when that happens.

---------------------------

However, I would be glad if you want to say something about that, no matter if just thoughts about that experiences or situations, tips for the better handling or just own experiences like that. I am very interesting in anything about those thing.
Last edited by Missy on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Maxe

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 6:15 am

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

About the feeling bad, you could try check out Empath's Path in the old forum http://www.anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/par ... ard=empath ..might be something you can use.

Also you could join the chatrooms, your english is definitely good enough :P

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Hi Missy

Wow, some pretty good stories there- I enjoyed reading them

Especially #6 i'm so glad you and your friend were safe.. It sounds like you definitely are clairvoyant/empath.. the ability to sense danger without any physical evidence would definitely suggest psychic ability..

I loved this one---

Well and then there is my intuition and that is really clear. I just know how things will develop. For example when I was ten I got my first own cat Kitty. Once she was away for days and my family was worry about but not me. They thought I would be too young to understand that she's gone (especially my mother thought that often when I didn't react like she thought it would be normal if I would understand what happened – but in fact it always was I better knew what happened than she did, I understood the world better than her – but well that's another theme). After a few days I took my money, it was about 15 D-mark and went to the pet-store to buy delicious things for kitty when she'll come home. And like I said I mean „when“ not „if“. At home I waited for her and a few hours later she came home.
I love how she came home after a few hours :)

I can also understand what you mean when you mentioned feeling anxious before something bad happened (the fire in your mums kitchen) I think the inner anxiety we can't shake off can definitely be a empathic premonition of something not turning out well .. and I agree with you that the inner peace on the other hand can mean things are likely to turn out well. :)

Thanks for sharing with us ! and i'm glad you found ABT

Take care
Samj
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Missy

Unread post Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:45 am

Hey,

I am glad you liked it. I like it to share experiences of all kind with people – my friends call me the Master of anecdotes.^^ Seriously I am glad to find you because there are not so many people you can tell those things. I mean all my friends listen and believe me but it is very different to talk with people with the same experiences.

Yes Kitty I loved her so much. Sadly she was gone one or two years after that. As well as another cat of mine, Abigail the sister of Jethro and Bambino (ok only Jethro but I got them together so I call them siblings). Once Abigail was lost for six weeks and all the time I knew she must be somewhere outthere. But in that case I didn't trust me so much after a week - see on one hand I had the feeling of knowing she'd come back but on the other hand I trusted in myself less and less the more time she was away. But she came back after six weeks but after one year she was missed again and she didn't come back anymore. In both cases at the first day they were missed I knew it somehow they won't come back anymore but in this cases it may be just that I thought that can't happen twice. I don't know. But in fact I don't think so because I was really sure, I knew it, that they wouldn't come back.

The situation with the man, we had at least four situations like that but in the other cases we escaped because of intelligence and luck. You're maybe surprised but I would call me primary a head's person. Also often I do things because of the heart it's not completely that. It's just I think very fast so it looks like I would be impulsive but in fact I do look at all options and what can happen. That can be a reason if I may sound abstruse sometimes because my fingers are not that fast as my mind and I often switch from one thought to another and forget that the other maybe can't follow that jumps.^^ But that is no problem for me. I mean I grew up with that. If that happens I just explain it after when the people have asked. And of course it's primary in live time conversations.
(Yes and I am the master of becoming off topic...)

However, thanks for your responses. I liked it.

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information