Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Messages from Spirits, Guides, etc...

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

ColeWayne

Unread post Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:25 am

I meditated to connect with my spirit guides. I feel stuck and frustrated and am in need of guidance. I don't remember the encounter, but I remember the messages. The first guide's message was "We're here for you." The second's was "You are loved. So loved by so many." The third's message was "Wait. Be patient. It will come in time." I said "What will come in time?" He said "Your purpose" or "Your person." I asked "My purpose or my person?" He said "Both, in time." They left me with the messages "We hear you. We love you. All will come in its time."
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Seven

Unread post Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:23 am

ColeWayne wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:19 am
I got more numbers today at work! I play Uno with a group of people at lunch. During the game four of us threw 1 cards down one after the other. I said "Wow. Four ones in a row. Who shuffled this?" Then my phone blinked like I had a notification. When I clicked the screen the time was 12:22 and there was no notification to justify the blinking. From what I gather it means new projects, a positive outlook, and trusting that things will work out (so not being afraid). I'm not quite sure what I'm being prodded to pursue. I guess I'll find out. I don't remember what I was thinking about when the sequence happened, as I didn't think the four ones were a 1111 sequence until I also got the 1222.
This post is an old one however still interesting.......1111 can be seen as portals walk through them......creates a 4, this number vibration is Saturn/ Capricorn which is about foundations......work......material importance, things humans need. The 1222 vibration is 7......this is visionary energy.....one is to self empower, take the helm and redirect the energy......two vibration is .....there is support however don't procrastinate for to long hence the 7.... to visualize.

Cburke

Unread post Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:02 am

I need to no about my mom n family that has crossed over if there ok really have been thinking about my mom n my kids who had passed..

Seven

Unread post Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:59 pm

1222.......16/7 the tarot card 16 ......changes are taking place are family/ home environment......this can appear to be going in a mixture of events. Decisions will need to be made so there's a prime direction.
1222......34/7 people influence areas of a person's life almost like they step into you space as they do this they create/alter the now life and set new waves of energy to be considered. It's as if a turning fork has been struck and it sends vibrations out, ripples in the pond.

Seven

Unread post Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:14 pm

Cburke wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:02 am
I need to no about my mom n family that has crossed over if there ok really have been thinking about my mom n my kids who had passed..
At the date you posted........42/6.......life structures need support there is a feeling of needing that (2 and 6) now as the family bond seems strong (6) and flows towards an energy of love that was built over time (8 Saturn time) and continues on (6 Venus).

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information