Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Messages from Spirits, Guides, etc...

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

lovebug425

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:53 pm

I need a lot of help understanding this

summerfoxx

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Here is an article on number sequences, Cole. If you want to know more, just Google, significant number sequences.

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

ColeWayne

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:12 am

Thanks Summer!

You and me both, LoveBug.

I got 555 last night, which apparently has something to do with life choices and changes "Go with the flow." I was thinking about what I had to do at work this week so I assume the changes will be in this arena.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 am

Well, I now know what 555 means. At least in part.

Some of you may know I went through a painful and sudden breakup last year. I work with my ex, so we remained professional and recently as I moved past everything even friendly.

Through a series of events, we ended up attending a work thing together and it led to a heavy conversation involving him regretting the breakup and maybe wanting to rekindle things (I'm not exactly sure). I wasn't expecting it, so it threw me for a few days.

For these past few days I've been getting 1111, which I recognize in part as what I always get right before another number I otherwise wouldn’t notice, and then 555. 555 whatever. Clocks, bills, street signs, dollar amounts, spoken. I looked it up and it seems to be about making a big life choice and letting go of things from the past that no longer serve me positively.

Thanks for the heads up, angels.

Someone had said this to me in a chat reading a few months back and it made no sense at the time. I'll have to see if I saved my notes somewhere.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

JP1

Unread post Mon May 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Interesting! My mother also received a message from the spiritual world, from my twin sister. It happened when I went on a trip abroad alone. Things were not going well for me and I called my mother, she was very worried. On that day, when she was trying to get some sleep she heard a voice "mom, mom ... dont worry, he will be ok". She says she felt relief immediately. Some psychics say that I have a special connection because she is my twin sister.

ColeWayne

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 1:36 am

That's very cool, JP1. It's nice that your sister is looking out for the family.

Cheridb

Unread post Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:04 pm

I sense that it's actually you're spirit guide coming through to you. When you're actually asking for advice or questioning decisions, Imo, it's rare for a spirit, what likely doesn't know you as they mostly are passed humans, to give personal messages. Spirits tend to communicate with messages for their loved ones and have nothing to do with your personal life. Guided meditation by a spiritual healer is quick and easily done to identify, recognize and better communicate with your guide to get more direct guidance. Good luck in your journey!
Love and Light

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:29 am

Thanks Cheridb! I tend to call everyone a spirit or a presence because I don't know what to call who. The numbers don't come with any kind of energy I can sense. I don't feel someone is "with" me like I do when I receive other messages.

ColeWayne

Unread post Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:03 am

I've seen 1222 a lot this week and I heard the same song several times in a row on the radio. I don't know if these were signs or not, but figured I'd leave this here.

ColeWayne

Unread post Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:45 am

I've been out of touch with spirits/guides for several weeks. Not as open as I normally am, probably. However, I sensed someone with me this week (likely the presence I call Anton, by the energy). And it turned out to be a very difficult work week.

The numbers 888 and 8888 came up a lot all week. My coworker commented on it as well, so I also wasn't the only one to notice. We talked about how weird it was and wondered if it meant something. I looked it up and there's a lot going on: challenges, doing work, soul purpose, financial stability. We joked "are we getting more money?"

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information