Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Things your loved ones in Spirit would want you to know:

The sixth sense, psychics, mediums, abilities and spirit guides.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Things your loved ones in spirit would want you to know

I know many times we can be eager to reach out to a medium and we tend to find that (understandably) we are left with so many questions after a loved one has passed.. There are so many.. Where are they? Are they ok? Do they forgive me? .. I thought i'd put together a small list which I hope will comfort.. if anyone else has something to add, let me know and I'll edit the post to add it :o)

1. ''I am truly free of suffering''
Our loved ones in spirit are no longer suffering: And any pain they were in on Earth whether it is physical or emotional, will leave them. The illness(es) they faced will no longer be affecting them - since physical pain and illness is connected to our physical bodies and not the soul or spirit, your loved one is no longer in any pain. They are free from ALL suffering ~ the same rings true for those who suffered with any emotional or mental illness/difficulty. Loved ones can come through to a medium and it can be confusing when a medium states that 'uncle john is showing me he had a heart issue - but understand that it's just john's way of letting you know it is him. Our loved ones in spirit will often bring something up during a reading that may be a tough subject. Of course it makes us wonder why? but validating links are used by loved ones and mediums alike, to reassure you who it is. The same is true for babies who gained wings in utero, they too are no longer suffering, and nor are those who passed under tragic circumstances :hugs:

2. I am with my other relatives and friends
Our loved ones in spirit are never alone, and it's the same for those who are soon to pass away. There are many reports of those who are dying seeing relatives, Angels or friends in spirit gather. I definitely believe that this is true.. our loved ones are with others. I note that there is always at least one relative joining another, even those who had smaller families on earth. Sometimes mediums can see a whole family at once, it can be very busy.. but nobody is alone. Your parents have both passed? I can reassure you they will be together. Same for the animals.. they will be with loved ones until the day we are reunited :o)

3.''I forgive you, I don't want you to worry ..& thank you''
This is a big one as it's understandable , we can no longer speak on the phone to our loved ones and get an instant response... mediumship readings whilst they are freely available, can mean waiting... as we're not always guaranteed to have a specific relative visit. The main messages that are relayed are the following... ''I forgive you''...
Many times there have been those of us who lost a relative after a tricky time in our relationships. That could be anything from arguing shortly before their passing, or not contacting them for some time. We must remember that we are human and our loved ones forgive us. They are not angry at you in any way, earth-bound quarrels and dilemmas no longer concern them.. they are not holding onto what happened between you.

Another message they often wish to convey is a message of gratitude.. Loved ones usually come to give thanks for taking care of them whilst they were alive. They also love to take the opportunity to remind you how much they love you, though they may not always need to speak through a medium to confirm that. Often it's a little sign they send to us, to remind us they love us

* Feathers * Songs on the radio *Repeated number sequences *Through animals, *Through dreams *Through Oracle/Tarot cards which you own *Signs which appear to initially be coincidental, but are not :o) - Seeing their name everywhere? hearing their favourite song? Smell their favourite flowers? these can all be signs

4. Do what you wish to, with my belongings
Whilst some of us understandably have specific wishes for who will receive our things, a common message from loved ones is this : ''Do what is best for you all''...If you are finding it tough to place pictures of your relative around the house or look at them, or if you want to clear their bedroom/ sell their house.. they are ok with this. They naturally want you to do what is best for you, if this means giving a few items away to charity or putting them in storage, they often come to remind us that it is ok.... they understand too that this is never easy for us. The same can be said for any wishes they had that never succeeded.. you did your best, and for that they are so grateful

5. I want you to be happy , so ;
Continue...This is a big one I have to mention.. (This could be *but is not limited to* meeting a new partner, having another child , or leaving a country for example.. it could also be finding pets a new home... )for those of you who have lost a spouse or a child, or for those of you who are facing a very tough decision regarding moving on.. loved ones often come to give acceptance for changes. I can't deny it's one of the toughest and most painful decisions to make to change after losing your loved one.. we can start to feel as though to do (such a thing) would be to replace or forget them. This is not true.. and your loved ones want you to be happy and live life to the fullest. If this means gradually dating again.. then they bring you acceptance for this. It's easy for me to say ''do not dwell'' but they have a point... their message being ''I want you to live on, I know I am in your heart, since I love you, I want you to do what is best for yourselves''.. If you need validation that is ok. Ask your loved ones for validation that they accept your wishes.. they will be sure most times to give you a sign, in time :hugs:

More to be added and feel free to add in your own.. I'll put it on this post
I hope it brings some comfort for the time being

hugs
Samj
Last edited by Samanthaj on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:42 pm

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Psychics, Mediums and Spirit Guides”

• Information