Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Past life reading?

Is there really life after death?

Scotti

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 2:40 am

Hello. I was wondering if there any past life readers out there. Any one interested to see if I have lived once before. If so what is stopping g me from finding the happiness in this life time I want to be able to succeed and full full my life's purpose...

Maxe

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 3:14 am

Hi there,

I would suggest you try something like this instead

I tried it a couple days ago and it worked for me! Either that or seek out a professional regression hypnotist, rather than having someone tell you something that you can never really be sure, if they're just making it all up. Not blaming anyone for such phonyness, but either way it will "ring a lot more true" to you, if you experience it for yourself imo... not to mention be a much stronger experience.

You might want to google how to 'rip youtube to mp3' and put it on phone/iPod/whatever with headphones = )

edit: if you don't like this guy's voice or for some other reason have problems making this particular one work for you, you can search for other regression hypnoses yourself. I can just vouch for this one having the same steps as I have heard at a professional. And also this type of hypnosis is a 'light' one, not one where you'll be in deep cluck-like-a-chicken hypnosis :P

Scotti

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 3:58 am

Thank you I will try this one to

Scotti

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 3:59 am

Tonight..And I'll let u know how it goes

CelticRose

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 7:19 am

Past lives usually link in with coming through by Spirit and there must be a reason for it to surface and come through.

Scotti

Unread post Tue May 30, 2017 8:08 am

So are you trying to say that in order to find out past life, I will have to be going through something for it to come about?

Maxe

Unread post Wed May 31, 2017 3:33 am

How did it go? = )

Scotti

Unread post Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:22 am

Hi maxe... I tried about two nights.. I always end up falling asleep. I'm thinking I should probably try it during the day

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi Scotti

Maxe has a point. I think experiencing it for yourself may help a lot.. so maybe try a guided meditation. Do you have any inner pulls to specific dates/places, or a specific Era??

Some things i've noted with people who are aware of their past lives (friends) is that they nearly always say that they just had a feeling they could connect to that time period/country/historical event or even have had phobias that somehow tied in (not that all past lives were awful either) sometimes it can be really positive memories. Have you ever had a feeling that you have been somewhere before, spoken a language before though knowing you've never learned (any given) language.. have you ever felt pulled to a specific country... do you feel any pull towards what your previous life was like? or anything that happened... chances are if you do, it probably links in and guided meditation might help you to trace back (so to speak)

It's really nice though when things piece together :)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Past Lives, NDE, Life After Death”

• Information