Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Do you believe in aliens?

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

Do you believe in aliens?

Yes
95%
No
No votes
Don't Know
5%

Total votes: 19
Peacekeeper

Unread post Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:35 am

My answer would be a "no". But I know there are! There are 2 ways you can see an alien! Wait until maybe an alien comes by. :D Or you can understand existence itself. That would be this topic: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=3001
My avatar is a real alien, somewhere!

Paradox Seeker

Unread post Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm

there are some artefacts I own that is not from Earth. But yes I do believe in aliens and they are all sorts of different ones there.

There are more than meets the eye, right right?

CelticRose

Unread post Wed May 09, 2018 4:41 pm

Yes. But I believe they are known as offworld visitors or star beings, depending on the universal race and what they do. I have seen through the clairvoyance inner vision, when I was in Cambridge, more sightings than what I care to count of ships. Even had them identified through a star worker & friend and the Nation of light communicator at the time of the link. When a line is open its a little bit like mediumship but on the lines of channeling, but on a much higher vibration, usually of healing energy. Odd that I don't see as many in Colchester when I'm around green space though I have heard some, provided it is not a helicopter or National Airways message instead and the universe is giggling at me for opening the line at my end :D
Don't lose sight of your path.

phoenaxus

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 12:53 am

It would be quite self-centered of us to believe that we are the only intelligent life in the universe. We may not even be as intelligent as we think we are. Humans tend to have this egotistical view that we are the next best thing to sliced bread. There's far more powerful and far more intelligent beings out there that dwarf our existence bar none.

Ourowytch

Unread post Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Yes, without doubt. Not necessarily from personal experience, but from weighing the evidence presented in history as well as currently and common sense. (We can't possibly be all there is, this tiny little planet? Come on lol.)

Do I believe in everything people say about them, though? No.

So I'm sort of like... I firmly know they're out there, probably even among us, but I keep an open mind about the specifics.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:24 am

there is def intelligent life and I do believe in aliens . drakes equation or something like that. so many stars so many galaxies a vast universe . . . there has to be life it would be improbable for there not to be. advanced life to far beyond our advancement. if we consider the age of the universe compared to how old or solar system is we are young . even in solar system let alone a earth lol . such potential for so much life xD

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:26 am

drakes equation is based only on carbon life forms but life could have evolved differently elsewhere

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information