Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

An alien from space does not exist.

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

rudidur

Unread post Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:56 am

An alien from space does not exist.
In the sky you see a few things that stem from the paranormal heel dimension, and this is an antimatter that glides through the physical world.

Moving exposed objects, such as glittering balls in the night sky, are collectors of refined souls.
I personally use them for a specific journey from point A to point B, because I have a special task to be a mediator between three-dimensional and 5-dimensional worlds.
Travel is very fast 100 KM only 5 seconds.
(I'm telling the truth to make it easy for you to answer your questions for paranormal, rudidurudi.)

rudidur

Unread post Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 am

This flying moving collector reaches within five seconds to 100 kilometers.
It also changes shape and visibility more often.
There are currently five such collectors. (for five continents)

It collects exclusively human souls (it is led by an intelligent core in a sphere)

In the year 1960, I was fired like a projectile from such a glittering sphere into a soul that was sleeping in my body.
(That is to say, my body is led by two souls)

The body soul that was out of the body during my sleep belongs to my physical body.
The projected soul, however, now writes to you because it overpowered the original soul of my body.

rudidur

Unread post Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:19 am

1. Sleep paralysis is a sign that something happens with the soul.
2. Your soul escapes from the body (unconsciously)
3. Reincarnation always happens outside the physical body.
4. The first perception (the bright ray of light enters your consciousness, the reincarnation occurred)
5. To find out, it can take a lifetime.
6. You live as a man - you fall asleep and live as a spirit in the 5th dimension.
7. You have a lot of supernatural abilities.

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information