Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

UFO video over the UK?

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:22 pm

seems like a legit video to me :D
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Helen

Unread post Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Looks real to me too.. wondered if it was people walking with torches at first but nope its a good one in my opinion! :mrgreen:

Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:25 am

I thought it was a hoax but I can't explain it creepy :o

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:20 am

Interesting, though not convinced as much as the rest of you, though for the ships I've seen out of the objective clairvoyance have always been with a golden starlike energy and they materialize in the light- they linger in the air for duration of up to a couple of minutes from five to ten minutes at least. Not as long as this one did. The ones I have seen I can easily describe and are very vivid in focus when they materialize. But they were mostly over a city, though, and it felt as though they'd realize someone was watching them and had flipped on the invisibility switch to re-invisible themselves, not necessarily in open space fields. This actually reminds me of something out of the old school tv programme called Apollo. LOL. Similar characteristics, I'm not saying its faux though, but I am saying there are signs to see if its a craft ship or something that's out of this world.

Not saying I'm an expert mind you as the ships I've only seen through objective clairvoyance I could easily tell they were out of this world and not a part of it. How could I tell? Well the shape of it for starters, lights, as well when they showed themselves if asked like you'd ask spirit to materialize in a picture, its the similar process to the ships. But I also asked a friend of mine for clarification too who does work with the stars more than I do.

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Very cool! To me it looks like an invisible disc with lights along the outside that are not invisible. I can't quite tell if the lights are collapsing in on themselves and then spreading out, or if the disc is turning and because we can only see the lights they morph and change. I don't think this is a set up video, though what it's a video of is the question.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

EmeraldLily

Unread post Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 am

Do you know when this incident occurred?

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information