Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Do you believe in aliens?

Is there anything out there or are we all alone?

Do you believe in aliens?

Yes
90%
No
No votes
Don't Know
10%

Total votes: 10
Steve
ABT Administrator

Unread post Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:08 pm

A simple poll to find out how many of our members believe in Aliens (non human entities) and why.

I personally believe that aliens exist. I just can't believe humans can be the only ones is such a vast universe. Unless our known reality isn't real but I think that is for another post at another time :rolleyes:

Helen

Unread post Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:21 pm

I believe its a very closed mind that believes we are the only life in the entire universes.
Just my opinion :)

ShadowOfLight

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:53 pm

Do not believe we are the only ones out there. Have reason to suspect, we are far from alone, and for from intelligent. But, do I believe in little green men? No.
When I am gone and all light is lost, you will see me again...

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Yes... but tend to call them of the stars or intergalactic nation of light or other-worlders, more so than aliens... I think the concept of aliens puts them in a negative light and perspective because a lot of it is misunderstood. I am a firm believer however of beings of light that are universal and who work with the stars, who may be considered out of this world and planet. I am a firm believer of that we are not alone in this very vast universe, though, that are there are many things just hidden beneath the surface of our comprehension of knowledge!

Little green men though? nope no belief there.

Piscesdreamerxo

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:43 am

Yes, there are an infinite number of planets and stars, and animal/plant species that still have yet to be discovered. I think it would be foolish to think there aren't at least subspecies of humans

ParANomaLyXII

Unread post Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:58 am

Yes I do... and many of them exist right here among us..

Return to “Aliens, UFO's”

• Information