Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Greetings!

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

TheForlornRaven

Unread post Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Hello all!

My name's Lee, I'm from Ireland and I've been intending to join this site for quite some time but never really found the right time for it until recently.

First 'discovered' the paranormal world and my tendency to experience things that would be considered out of the norm a few years back but I've always felt different to most people all my life. I've been suffering from the medical condition Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (otherwise known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) for almost 10 years which has resulted in being housebound and unable to pursue a career or further education. As unfortunate as that sounds, I ponder if it were meant to be, as it's actually thanks to this that I've become so much more in touch with the extraordinary and how I'm not alone in the things I've experienced and sensed.

If I never fell ill, I would have pursued an ordinary job and an ordinary lifestyle, but now that I have been given this time to think about the world, it is my dearest hope that I will be able to develop these abilities and dedicate my life towards using them to help others. This is why I have come here and perhaps it will be the beginning of a grand learning experience that will allow me to take those steps.

Ironically I've always been a very logical-thinking and rather sceptical person all my life, and I continue to look at what I have experienced in the most scientific way possible. I don't believe in magic or fairy tales, but I've seen too much to not think there's more to our reality than we are currently aware of. Hopefully I'll find even more evidence spending time here with you all.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, I've got lots of time to spend so I'm always up for a chat! :thumbsup:

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream".

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Hi Lee.. :welcome:
it's great to have you join us
Welcome to ABT. :o)

Great introduction (though sorry to hear about the ME/CFS) it's a horrible illness though I can relate to your appreciation of having a chance to see beyond and focus / spend time seeking further :peace: ~ in dream time and wake time.~

I look forward to reading your posts/experiences and glad to see you joined chat. We are all in the room 'ABT Meet & Greet' so if you feel up to talking in there, that's where you can find us. Everyone here is lovely and I feel youll settle in well.

Take care for now and see you around
Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CelticRose

Unread post Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:03 am

Welcome! Just passing by and saw your introduction!

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information