Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Excited to be Back!

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Lilhuz

Unread post Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi Everyone,
I had an account on here long ago but couldn't remember my information so I created a new one. I'm working towards being a medium so I'm very excited to be a member of this site and community once again. I'm always looking to learn more so don't be surprised to see me asking lots of questions about everything haha I also enjoy connecting with people and just chatting as well as share my knowledge. I just got married last August, have the two best beagles in the world, am addicted to TV and movies, and coach youth football so I can talk about those for days haha so glad to be back!

Lilhuz

Unread post Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:09 pm

My wife and I

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:02 pm

welcome back nice to have you here again. great introduction. hope to meet you in chat.
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

ColeWayne

Unread post Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Good to meet you Lilhuz! Hope to see you around.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 am

Welcome back to ABT Lilhuz! How exciting you are studying to be a medium. I wish you look in your process and invite you to chat sometime. You would be amazed at who you meet and what you can learn. :)

LWM :sunflower:

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Welcome, Lilhuz. :) Glad you could make it back. :)

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information