Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi All <3

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Unread post Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:52 pm

I'm StormStar And I've been part of the ABT family since 2010 <3
I've met a lot of beautiful souls on this site, and I am excited to meet more!

Having to re-register is bringing me back to when I first registered in 2010, I feel grateful for how far I've come on my spiritual journey ...
and this site is where it all began for me!!!! Since joining ABT 7 years ago, I have blown through many obstacles that were standing in my way to enlightenment.
I still have a ways to go, but I feel blessed to reflect upon my progression.

What a beautiful feeling.

Huge shout out to Helen and Steve for getting the new forums up and running!! <3 <3 <3

I look forward to meeting everyone newly joining and reconnecting with the ABT veteran's.

Love and Light.

Unread post Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:45 am

Hey StormStar. I'm glad to see you. See you around!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Unread post Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 am

Hi Stormstar

Welcome back :) glad things have progressed and that you're doing well. Big hugs to you.

See you around!
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:50 am

Hey Stormstar and Welcome back and nice to meet you :) I look forward to possibly meeting you in chat? I am on forums more but love to chat!

LWM :sunflower:

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Welcome back, Storm. I think we've, 'met,' a couple times in the chat rooms, and im looking forward to more conversations!
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Welcome, StormStar. :) Good to see you, here. Wow. You HAVE been a long time member. :) Awesome. :) Have fun posting.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information