Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello :)

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

HayleyInWonderland

Unread post Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I grew up with my Nan who was a true psychic medium. I have always found everything fascinating and was lucky enough to have someone from a young age who spoke about it with me so positively.
I have have always been able to predict and actually see in my mind in so much detail very negative situations or people who were around my loved ones/friends.
My nan always said i had shut off the positive part of my brain and thats why i always picked up on the bad vibrations!
I lost my nan to cancer last year and to be honest a part of me died that day too, but i have my deck of tarot that she inspired me to purchase a while back.
Anyway lately i have been very connected to them and im enjoying the energies it brings :) of course i feel closer to nan too.
I am trying out meditation very recently but i am struggling to master it!!

Sorry to rattle on haha

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:31 am

:welcome2: to ABT HayleyinWonderland. :thinktank:

Good meeting you. Image

Join us in Chat. :peace:

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:34 am

Hi Hayley

:welcome: To ABT :thinktank: Glad to have you join us. I'm sorry for your loss, though it's lovely to see how you are still inspired to continue this journey. I think she would be pretty proud of you

See you around the site and let us know if we can help with anything. Take care for now

Sam j
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information