Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Eternal Wind's Intoduction

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Eternal Wind

Unread post Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:04 pm

I really don't like talking about myself. It makes me feel like I'm trying to sell something, but I suppose the basics are in order.

I'm a 38-year-old empath in a small Midwestern town. I've become reclusive in recent years and struggle with balancing my light and dark energies. It seems I'm either burning everyone in my path up or vacuuming them into a black hole. I'm here mostly to observe and possibly learn how to be more efficient with my abilities.

I've got plenty more to say, but my energies are still pretty backed up, so I guess I'm hoping to get those floodgates open soon.

Thanks.

Owlscrying

Unread post Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Welcome to ABT Eternal Wind. Image

Join us in 
Chat.

Really like your Username. Image

Native Americans believed the wind to be a living force in and of itself .

The wind is a god - a power that is capable of communicating a larger-than-life language to those who would hear it.

Below pic is a symbol motif considered a protective emblem that invokes the power of the four winds.

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Welcome to ABT hope you enjoy the community and find what you are looking for.
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

ColeWayne

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:29 am

Hi, Eternal Wind! Glad you're here. See you around!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:52 am

Hey Eternal Wind and Welcome to ABT :) You have definitely come to the right place to know only understand your energy more and how to control it. So many people with all kinds of information. There is a reason you are here and you are bound to meet the right person sooner or later, so be patient and stick it out. You may learn a thing or two ;)

LWM :sunflower:

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Welcome, Eternal Wind. :) Have fun posting and see ya on the forum.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information