Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

This is Daania ^__^

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Daania

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:32 pm

I am uncontrolled empath. So called cute mess ^__^
I feel so much around me, I feel so much.. At times it crushes me under.

My thinking is something I noticed to slightly different, I have really vivid imagination and when I read or hear things, I see pictures or video in front of me. It really comes handy when needs to arrange furniture's to see how they might fit and go *smiles* And unfortunately listening someone telling on a bus how awesome sex they had last night, all I can think is "omg I don't wanna see this.."

I am really bad about telling of myself, so I let words I once heard about myself to tell some of who I am.

"The first thing that I feel about you is that you have a warm, kindred spirit, when you are around people, you have a calm and docile nature, people are attracted to it but you tend to be shy unless you really know someone. when you speak, I feel you really speak from the heart, what you say means something deep to you. You don't say things unless you absolutely mean it. Sometimes, that means you think, "foot enter mouth" But that goes to prove your heart is made of gold because of your truth and your accuracy with what you say."

I am caring and warm. I am eager to learn anything new, slowly taking my time.

With love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:59 am

Hi Daania, So nice to read your intro. You did well letting us see who you are. And ah yes, that reading was from Mama; I was there.

It was nice meeting you in chat hun and I look forward to getting to know you even better.
PS - I really like your quote at the end.
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 pm

hey Daania nice picture and great introduction. glad to have met you :D
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

summerfoxx

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Hi, Daania. Welcome to ABT. Have fun posting. :) And enjoy our adorable little forum. :)

Daania

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:05 pm

homebound, LunaSea and summerfoxx Thank you for the kind words ^_^
I appreciate them <3

Looking forward to see you all in chat rooms ^_^ <3

With love, Daania
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

ColeWayne

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:03 am

Nice to meet you! I look forward to talking with you.
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Daania

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:52 am

Nice to meet you too ColeWayne ^_^

angel722

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi Daania, yeah, Empathic abilities can be a pain, however, once controlled, you'll be able to know the soul of people around you, to see the beauty within that so many people in this world often hide. In the beginning,however, it's the pain you feel,like the weight of the world is o your shoulder's, but there is beauty in that as well, as you will see no truer soul then a soul in pain, and no truer happiness then a soul that has been healed. It's a beautiful gift :) It also sounds like you are clairvoyant, some of the images, like you said, you would rather not see, but with every ying, there is a yang and it's worth the develeopment :) Glad to have you here !

Daania

Unread post Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:02 pm

I am really touched of your reply angel722.
Was really nice to meet you in the class today ^_^
Would like to hear from you more, you have somewhat special touch in your words.

With love, Daania.

ladymorgan

Unread post Thu May 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello Dannia ! I am a new member here . I could look at your eyes all day! Hope to get a chance to chat with you one day

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information