Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello my name is Romy Marylou Amber

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 am

Hi Romy

What a nice intro. You shared yourself so nicely I could feel you. You seem like a sweetie with some serious struggles and overpowering desires. I just want to hug you and give you all the blessing a soul can handle.

Nice to meet you Romy and it was nice getting to know you a little bit. Hang in there. I do know that gratitude and appreciating the now will aid in bringing inner peace and happiness. I hope I didn't over step my bounds there. :) Blessed be.
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Samanthaj

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:58 am

Hi RomyMary

Welcome back to ABT.
Thanks for sharing with us
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

RomyMarylouAmber

Unread post Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 am

Thnx Homebound & SamanthaJ

angel722

Unread post Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi Rome, welcome! Palm reading at times can be accurate, but then again, nothing is ever carved in stone. Things change, choices change and situations change. The lines on your hand can be interpreated as a road map, sure, but nothing is ever set in stone. Besides, blessings such as children come in many forms. Could be birth, could be adoption or making a connection with other children from a spouse that you love as your own. You never know exactly what the future holds, because if we did, it would loose the purpose of living it:) In the meantime, take things one day at a time, enjoy the moments you have now:)

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information