Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi everyone

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Moonbeam1971

Unread post Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:33 am

Hi! I’m Wendy. I’m really not sure what I would classify myself as. I’m in the process of opening myself up more and am not sure how to do this. I’ve had experiences for as long as I can remember. Everything from dreams coming true. Predicting things that would happen. Seeing ghosts/spirts. And receiving visions and hearing things. My oldest memory is dreams as young as the age of 2. My 1st experience with a spirit was around the age of 5 when I felt my grandpa sit on my bed after he died. Predictions came around the age of 8 or nine. Visions and hearing things around the age of 5. While growing up I feel that I had started to Block all of these. It got to where the minute I would feel the tighting (something I feel before hand. Not sure if others feel this) in the middle of my head before a vision I would start to concentrate on something else. Then in my 20’s is when I started seeing spirits. Not all of the time. Just every once in awhile. In my 40’s I really started to hear things in my head. Not like someone talking to me. Just maybe a sentence or something would enter my head about something that was about to happen.
My grandmother was rumored to be psychic. My mother told me story’s about my grandmother hearing what sounded like a crash outside of the house only to run outside and there be nothing. And then later getting a call from the hospital saying my grandfather was in a car accident. He survived the wreck. He died many years later. She was also rumored to have someone open a new deck of cards and pull out 1 cards and hold it. She would tell the person to concentrate on the card and she could tell you exactly what the card was. I feel that my grandmother knew that I had abilities also. I don’t remember a lot of her doing anything with me when I was younger with my abilities. But when she died she left me a big opal ring and a big smokey topaz ring. I am not sure if this is accurate or not but I’ve read that both stones are supposed to help with psychic abilities. If I am wrong please let me know. I have also recently (yesterday and today) have felt like I have been touch by ghost. Both had to do with my ears. Yesterday it felt like someone tugged in my earlobe. And today it felt like someone thumped my ear. I could hear the thump and everything.
Any way that is my story. I don’t know what I would call myself. I am just trying to figure out how to open up more and control all of this. Instead of it just randomly happening. If that makes any sense.

Owlscrying

Unread post Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:32 am

:welcome2: to ABT Moonbeam1971. :thinktank:

Nice meeting you. Image

Join us in Chat. :peace:

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi Moonbeam :thinktank: :welcome:
Lovely to have you join us all.
I hope you find all you're seeking, here. I look forward to reading more of your experiences

Take care

Sam j
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Helen

Unread post Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:18 am

Hello Moonbeam lovely to have you with us. My grandmother was psychic too .. 7th daughter of the 7th daughter.. I love hearing about all this.. my own past history and others. We are all connected. I really look forward to seeing you in chat or getting to know you on the forums.
Love Helen.x

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information