Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi I am SilverG

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

SilverG

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:13 am

]Hello everyone,
I am known as Silver online. I am 21 years old from the United States. If I were to label myself I would be an empath with some psychic/clairvoyant abilities.

I am able to not only feel peoples emotions but I can receive their past memories and feel the emotions within those memories. I also can remote view people where they currently are in their environment. I also astral project a bit sometimes.

I did not realize that I was able to receive peoples memories till I told someone of a day dream and they made me realize the day dream was an actual place they were once in. From there, everything started to come to me naturally.

Aside from my abilities, I go to school for Mental Health Counseling, I work at a gym and I like to workout and make art in my free time.

Other than that, I am unsure of what to say. If you have any questions, please ask :)

http://i.imgur.com/rrTqEhg.jpg - here is I

Jackrab

Unread post Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi there silver

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Mon May 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Hey SilverG! Welcome to the Forums :) Lots of fun stuff here!

LWM :sunflower:

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Tue May 02, 2017 3:08 am

Hi Silver. Wow, empath, psychic, clairvoyant, past memory reader and astral projection. That's a long list you have there. That and you are working on your career and have hobbies. Have fun on your journey through life. You will find plenty of help here should you stumble along the way.

Welcome Silver and nice to see you in chat so often.
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

ladymorgan

Unread post Thu May 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello Silver! So nice to meet you! I am new here! Hoping to chat with you in the chat room. Sounds like you have some very interesting qualities :)

Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Hi SilverG. It was really pleasant to meet you in the chat. You are really nice person. Nice to meet you ^_^

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

SilverG

Unread post Mon May 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Thank you all!

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information