Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

This Is Me

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Locust.Grove

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:52 pm

I found this site in my search for medium services. I've suffered from loss, and am intrigued by the idea of my loved one/s being able to reach out to me through an earthly being. I understand that this isn't always the case, but I wanted to make an outlet for it, just in case someone has a message for me. I was inexplicably drawn here.

A little back story on me..
Since I was a little girl, I've known I have a gift. All females on my maternal side seem to have it. I've always kept a harness on it, because I am comfortable doing so. I can open or close the gates whenever I see fit. However; I tend to be more closed off as of late. I believe that my capabilities are endless as long as I allow it. The thing is, I have so much hurt, that I have closed myself off from experiencing what may be in front of me.

I am hoping for someone to have a message for me. It may be a long shot, but there is an old saying.. "Ask and you shall receive."

Is he talking to you? Please reach out to me if so!
Attachments
IMG_3330.JPG

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:20 pm

hiya and welcome to ABT hope to meet ya in chat :)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Locust.Grove

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Nice to meet you Luna! Do you know if I can enter chat rooms from a mobile device? For some reason, I am having trouble. Thanks for the warm welcome!

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:21 pm

some people can get in on certain mobiles but some have trouble, soon the chat will be more mobile friendly and will be able to access chat. :)
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:35 am

Hi and welcome to Anybodythere <3

It's great to have you and i'm glad you feel drawn here, because I couldn't think of a better place to come with this. The readers here are empathic and skilled and i'm sure will help you, so that makes me happy
So true if you never ask, you'll never know :)

As for geting into chat on a mobile device, some of the members have suggested they can get in by going to the chat room page, and then clicking the 'view webpage version' rather than the one your phone sets for mobile. Does that make sense? - the settings to view the page as it normally is on a computer :) if you can figure out that you should be able to get in. As Luna says, soon the chat will be mobile friendly so if you can't make it in after this, we'll still see you soon

Good luck with your messages coming through, i'm sure they will have something to pass on at some time :)
take care
Sam
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Locust.Grove

Unread post Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:36 am

@Sam- Thank you for the advice on the chat rooms and for helping me feel welcome here!

summerfoxx

Unread post Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:53 am

Welcome, Locust.Grove. :) Good to have you. :) Have fun posting and enjoy our adorable little forum.

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:09 am

Welcome to ABT Locus.Grove :) This is definitely the place to connect with all kinds of people that have all different reasons for being here. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Love and Light,
LWM :sunflower:

Owlscrying

Unread post Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Welcome to ABT Locust.Grove. Image

Have a deep-rooted bond with trees, with their mystical whisperings, longevity and healing properties. Image

ladymorgan

Unread post Thu May 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Hello my friend...its always hard to lose a love one. glad you found this place. Hopefully someone can pick up something for you. (((((Hugs))))

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information