Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

AngelsAmongUs7

Unread post Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Hello everyone. I've just signed up as a new member today and decided to stop into this area to introduce myself. I've worked in various fields but the one I loved most was working in Music Promotion for almost 15 years. It gifted me the ability to meet people from all over the world and from all walks of life. I myself am Irish and Native American. Though I love learning about others, where they come from, what their beliefs and cultures are, I also tend to spend my life in solitude. I pick up on enormous amounts of energy when I'm in public places which is something I have great difficulty in keeping under control because the art of actually being able to ground myself is something I haven't been able to master quite yet.

I've joined this website in hopes of learning more about myself and why I am the way I am and how I should go about dealing with what I've been told on numerous occasions is a gift but more times than not it feels more like a curse. My mother always told me that she believed I was brought into this world as a healer but that title is very difficult for me to understand when I can't heal myself. Empathy and Sympathy are my strong suits but they're also my weakness and with the state of the world today...finding positivity isn't an easy task to accomplish, for me at least.

-Kelly đź•Š

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information