Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

homebound's intro

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:31 am

Hello everybody. I have been a member for 8 years and have loved this site from day one. I could feel an undercurrent of love and acceptance even through all the kidding & joking around. I look forward to meeting old and new members.

A little about me. I have chosen my name because of my spiritual beliefs; this earth bound journey has the ultimate purpose of reuniting with my Source.

Conspiracy theories are another interest: UFOs, aliens, secret societies, secret military bases, HAARP, project bluebeam, CERN, time travel, and I suppose the list could go on and on.

I am a sensitive and empath. I read tarot but very rarely.

Another super big thing is my belief in miracles. I hope some of you will join me in my classes.

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

PS: I tend to crack asides and jokes around like confetti.
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Helen

Unread post Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:13 am

How lovely to re read your introduction Homebound. Old dotty lady like me forgets things! Thank you for sticking with us its such a pleasure to have you as part of our family.xxxx

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:22 am

homebound wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:31 am
Hello everybody. I have been a member for 8 years and have loved this site from day one. I could feel an undercurrent of love and acceptance even through all the kidding & joking around. I look forward to meeting old and new members.

A little about me. I have chosen my name because of my spiritual beliefs; this earth bound journey has the ultimate purpose of reuniting with my Source.

Conspiracy theories are another interest: UFOs, aliens, secret societies, secret military bases, HAARP, project bluebeam, CERN, time travel, and I suppose the list could go on and on.

I am a sensitive and empath. I read tarot but very rarely.

Another super big thing is my belief in miracles. I hope some of you will join me in my classes.

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

PS: I tend to crack asides and jokes around like confetti.

Homebound :D

Despite me mostly being away from here for a little while I just want to say the following;

-I'm glad you're still here at ABT!
- You're lovely.
-Thanks for all the laughs but also the advice you've given generally. You're a caring person and always helping others out. I love some of the discussions we have had in chat, it's always nice to hear different views/opinions on topics. You always bring insight with you. 8-)

:)

I also believe in miracles and definitely looking forward to coming along to a class when i'm free.

Hugs

Sam
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi homebound! I enjoy talking with you in the chat. I love conspiracy theories. I find them very interesting. Good to see you!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

RobbieK.

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Hello (again) Homebound, what a marvelous introduction. I look forward to seeing you in chat and forums. Awesome to see you here for 8 years, you certainly are a well established part of ABT \o/

summerfoxx

Unread post Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Hey, homebound. :) I remember you. :) Glad you could make it. :)

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:26 am

Helen, SamanthaJ, ColeWayne, RobbieK and Summerfoxx, helloooo and thank you for your responses. You all make me feel so loved. I knew there was a reason I liked this place.

Thank you for your love and support. I love you all too. <3
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

summerfoxx

Unread post Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Aww. :) You are very welcome, sweetie. :) And as long as I'm alive, you will always be loved. <3

hopeful

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:53 am

your introduction is lovely! I really enjoyed your class last week on miracles; although it was a bit off topic, it really enjoyed the discussions! looking forward to learning more and participating even more! thank you!
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

Daania

Unread post Sat May 20, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi Home ^_^ You are joyful and sweet persona. Very lively. Nice to meet you ^_^

With Love, Daania.
"Everyone who takes time to be kind is beautiful. Do what you feel in your heart to be right.. For you'll be criticized anyway."

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information