Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hi there! :)

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Ellyion

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 1:38 am

Hello folks! :P

I am new to this site, but I am not new to paranormal and spiritual stuff. I have had mysterious happen to me like when machines make noises when I walk by them, when my lamp turns itself off and on, or when my hand sanitizer moves by itself only when Im close to it. I dont know what that means.

I can't see ghosts, but I can feel what others feels without them telling me how they are feeling. Basically empathy.

Ive had a near death experience, and I saw two angels.

I also get visions very often. Most often these visions are still (unmoving) places or sceneries that seem somehow familiar to me and it makes me feel nostalgic.

Ive also experienced synchronicities or coincidences especially with a person I believe to be my soulmate which is whole nother story.

There's more I could talk about but I am genuinely interested in learning about myself, and what these mean. I don't know who else I can talk to.

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 2:21 am

Ellyion wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 1:38 am
Hello folks! :P

I am new to this site, but I am not new to paranormal and spiritual stuff. I have had mysterious happen to me like when machines make noises when I walk by them, when my lamp turns itself off and on, or when my hand sanitizer moves by itself only when Im close to it. I dont know what that means.

I can't see ghosts, but I can feel what others feels without them telling me how they are feeling. Basically empathy.

Ive had a near death experience, and I saw two angels.

I also get visions very often. Most often these visions are still (unmoving) places or sceneries that seem somehow familiar to me and it makes me feel nostalgic.

Ive also experienced synchronicities or coincidences especially with a person I believe to be my soulmate which is whole nother story.

There's more I could talk about but I am genuinely interested in learning about myself, and what these mean. I don't know who else I can talk to.
Hi and welcome to ABT :D enjoy your time here
i'm sure we'll enjoy talking. You have lots of interests .. i'd love to hear about your NDE experience too, please post away and share with us. I have had 2 myself so I find it intruiging to see similarities if any

glad you found the site and see you around

Samj
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Ellyion

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 2:24 am

Thank you! :D

I am glad then. I do! Is it okay if I send a private message to you about it?

Thanks again! :)

Ellyion

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 2:32 am

Hi Ellyion

:) you're welcome. You are more than welcome to post in the forum under the paranormal board if you wish :) but if you are protective over it then go ahead, pm is fine. I thought maybe others would like to read it (I like sharing so others find comfort, but that's just me?) Pm is great if not. Can't wait to hear about other ones you've had too.

Edit: there's nothing wrong with bring protective over some experiences, that's ok too!. I understand..

hugs
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

Ellyion

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi Samanthaj,

Yes, I will post it in there soon because I would like to get some insight on this. I dont have anyone else I could talk to about this and I love to learn.

Thank you! The experience happened at a time when I was most vulnerable and hurt so its personal. But I will pm you about it soon and then Ill post it under the right forum which I believe belongs in Paranormal right?

Awww. Hugs to you too! :)

Owlscrying

Unread post Thu May 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Welcome to ABT Ellyion. Image

Join us in
Chat.

summerfoxx

Unread post Fri May 12, 2017 6:12 am

Welcome to ABT. :) Enjoy the forum and have fun posting. :)

LunaSea
ABT Team

Unread post Fri May 12, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi Ellyion nice to have you here hope to meet you in chat.
"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." ~ William Shakespeare

LightworkingMama
ABT Team

Unread post Mon May 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Hey Ellyion :) Welcome to ABT! Sounds like you will fit right in with us here and I hope you have fun exploring the forums. Feel free to join us in chat too, there are a lot of people to chat with!

LWM :sunflower:

homebound
ABT Team

Unread post Thu May 18, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi Ellyion and welcome to ABT. Sounds like you have a lot going for you. You will surely find many people here who will be happy to help you on your journey to discovering you.

Good to meet you
Let your weird little light shine so the other weirdos can find you.

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information