Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

SamJ's Brief intro

Come on tell us a bit about yourself, we don't bite!Image

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:18 am

Hi All

Chances are most reading this won't know me, so thought i'd add an intro here :)
I'm Sam, I live In England , UK.
I'm a Medium/Reiki healer and love all things paranormal.

In my spare time I love to paint (Mostly Angels on Canvas) I love music and i'm in the middle of writing a self-help book for the grieving. I'm studying counselling and aside from reading I'm a Youth support worker. :)

I believe that we are where we are for a reason and that nothing is pointless in life. Every encounter with another person is for a purpose, every lesson learned is to make us stronger and not defeat us. I believe that there is so much more beyond what can be seen with the eye. <3

I first started coming to AnybodyThere in 2009 and I love this site. After a year long gap, i'm back to participate regularly again. I have so many interests relating to paranormal/spiritual and new age. It's really nice to see so many new members and that this site is still so busy, looking forward to meeting many more of you :D :)

I'll list a few of my favourites ~
*The afterlife/Spirit world
- I love exploring encounters with spirit and communication with the other side. I'm a huge believer in the spirit world and communication with spirit loved ones. I also love seeing connections happen (readings)

Angels and Spirit guides-
I definitely believe in Angels and have had a few experiences i'll share on the boards :)

N.D.E Experiences and Outer Body Experiences
*I love reading about N.D.E's- I believe that some are keys and clues for what is out there, after our physical life.

Alternative/Holistic healing
- I'm a certified Reiki master and I love Reiki. The benefits i have experienced (and seen) after some spiritual and natural healing therapies is fantastic. There is so much wonder that goes far beyond the presumed 'placebo affect'
. It's real, it's amazing <3 but it also brings so much peace. The inner peace I have found with practicing Reiki healing has been immense <3

*Law of attraction *Unexplained mysteries *Sightings of Angels
*Legends .....list goes on. In short, this site has everything covered.

If you have any questions just ask away
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

ColeWayne

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi Sam! I think we met briefly in the chat. Lovely intro. Very insightful. See you around!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

RobbieK.

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi Sam, what a lovely introduction, thank you. I hope we bump into eachother one day on forums or chat. Hope to see you about! \o/

Helen

Unread post Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Lovely to have you back Sam i have missed you.xxx

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:21 pm

ColeWayne wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:02 pm
Hi Sam! I think we met briefly in the chat. Lovely intro. Very insightful. See you around!
Hi ColeWayne
:D
Yes saw you just quickly. Thanks for the warm welcome ... Hope to catch you around and get to know you all .

Hugs
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:23 pm

RobbieK. wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:12 pm
Hi Sam, what a lovely introduction, thank you. I hope we bump into eachother one day on forums or chat. Hope to see you about! \o/
Hiya Robbie

Thank you :D I'm sure we will cross paths on here at some point. Very busy in the day but i'm on late most days now.

Take good care!

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:24 pm

Helen wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:13 pm
Lovely to have you back Sam i have missed you.xxx

Hi ((((((Helen)))))))

big hugs to you. It's so good to be back. I love this site and members here so much. See you around at some point I imagine. Hope you're all well and dogs too

xx

Helen

Unread post Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:04 pm

yep busy and doggies happy and fine.. see you in chat soon sam hugs.xxx

ravenswings

Unread post Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:31 am

lovely intro Sam! Have truly enjoyed chatting with you, so glad you're here. xx
✨Be the change you wish to see in the world✨

hopeful

Unread post Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:03 am

Hi Sam,
You're introduction is lovely, and from listening to you in the chat forums, i can see why you're a counselor! You seem to have such wonderful and insightful thoughts!
"Yesterday I was naive and wanted to change the world. Today I am wise and want to change myself.' -Rumi

Always learning....

Return to “Members Introductions”

• Information